This is Good Stuff. Serious Allegations about Microsoft, Intel and th

The Dean

I didn't read it, but I am assuming since you excluded them, Bush and Cheney were the center of this?

Actually, it's better than that.

...and the jet contrails are slowly poisoning us.

Oh, do NOT get me started on that one. Friggin' scientist-wanna-be's who do spectroscopic analysis of condensation trails but have never heard of "supersaturation". :rolleyes::wallbash:

Oh, do NOT get me started on that one. Friggin' scientist-wanna-be's who do spectroscopic analysis of condensation trails but have never heard of "supersaturation". :rolleyes::wallbash:

If they have not heard of "supersaturation" it is probably because they are Canadians. No waterparks because of freezing conditions 24/7/365= never getting supersaturated.

OK, who had DC Tom in the "don't get me started on that one" pool? :devil:

OK, who had DC Tom in the "don't get me started on that one" pool? :wallbash:

I did, of course. Standing bet. And don't get me started on how unfair that is...

(Friggin' chemtrails. :rolleyes: Stupidest conspiracy theory EVER. Even dumber than "Elvis didn't die, he went into deep cover for the DEA. I know this because I can't prove it, so it's obviously a government coverup.")

I'm a very bad parent and have dealt with supersaturation many times. The heaviest diaper that I ever changed weighed more than the 3 year old.

I'm a very bad parent and have dealt with supersaturation many times. The heaviest diaper that I ever changed weighed more than the 3 year old.

Dude, come on, you do know that diapers should be changed at least every year?

3-year old kids wear diapers? Too lazy to potty train?

The heaviest diaper that I ever changed weighed more than the 3 year old.

If you do a mass spectroscopy of the diaper, I'm sure you'll find your son is part of a government conspiracy...

Which may be a good thing for you, really. Unless he's already started reading his Machiavelli.

Was it a swim diaper? Was it being used at a Canadian water park between July 8 and 9th when the temperature goes above freezing?

I didn't read it, but I am assuming since you excluded them, Bush and Cheney were the center of this?

Lets not forget that Microsoft® is a subsidiary of Haliburton® and Intel is a subsidiary of Exxon-Mobil®

Of course the Yakuza run it all anyway