Off the wall

SKOOBY

I understand that this guy is a Bills fan just like the rest of us but can the mods limit the number of stupid threads he starts??

Skooby, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you need to stop hijacking the board.

For sure.

Face it, the whole Peters Dockery thing is over. What's the point any more?

I found out last night that the Bills management always kept a good financial distance between Peters & themselves on purpose. After reviewing all the available information (film / play description), Dockery / Peters combo gave up way too much earth and almost never gave a second effort past their first failure. That "i often thought about my contract" comment showed up on film and Dockery was already shaking huge bank from the money tree with little or no extra effort given.

Dockery & Peters were not coming back and they knew Peters was good for at least a first rounder / plus, a good way to get rid of dead weight and get something back. They knew Peters was out for camp / first month or so without a truck load of money and Dockery was lazy, so anyways it was neat to see us actually get some value of out a problem situation for once.

The Bills would have been glad to sign Peters. The value that they placed on him was less than the value he placed on himself. Peters was might have been the most promising RT in the league. I don't think he is a great LT. We will find out this year he has the opportunity to shove it down our throats. We will see. My bet is that the reasons he did not get drafted come to the surface now that his lifetime financial problems are solved. The bills have bigger fish to fry. I am tired of debating his merits. Enough of Peters he is now a Philadelphia problem.

They can't help it, let them ramble on. Remember, I am all that is evil & the anti-christ.

No, you are just constantly wrong, and nothing you ever say comes true, despite claiming you have all this good info from sources. That incites and invites critcism. Write this as simply another Peters thread as your opinion, and no one cares. But picking apart douchebags during the boring offseason who claim they have sources is a hell of lot more fun than reading another TO is a bad teammate thread.

You are nothing more than say....RealFootball 365, just you aren't an actual website. Your just a name-dropping wannabe.

They can't help it, let them ramble on. Remember, I am all that is evil & the anti-christ.

Huh? I would've said just a lonely guy looking for attention...

How's the 'we're gonna draft a QB' inside source tipster work'n for ya, Skoob? Or the guy who told you DJ was going to get fired?

If Ralph doesn't sell the team this year, promise us you'll go away...

I understand that this guy is a Bills fan just like the rest of us but can the mods limit the number of stupid threads he starts??

There is only three of their threads on the main board at this time... And two of them are nostalgic lookbacks at the Bills.

Other posters have more threads.

Seems SKOOB is only a problem at other's doings.

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."

:cry:

I don't mean to be a PITA, but, if you all don't like his posts, then don't read them,

or reply to them.

I, for one, don't mind them because I think he actually has some good points. As

for his "scoops", no one here can prove or disprove him.

I don't mean to be a PITA, but, if you all don't like his posts, then don't read them,

or reply to them.

I, for one, don't mind them because I think he actually has some good points. As

for his "scoops", no one here can prove or disprove him.

I agree with you Dave, if you do not like the post do not read or respond. Skooby is Chris Berman's cab driver.

What did the thread title and first post say originally, before Booby changed them in an effort to avoid looking like a moron?

Skoob claimed the Bills planned to dump Peters all along, and did not want him to return this season under any conditions (I'm paraphrasing).

Stupid, yes, but not worthy of an all-out Skooby bash.

However, he framed it to sound as if he had inside information (the title of the thread, at the time, suggested this). That is always reason enough to bash this moron, IMO.

PS, Boone: Nice Avatar. I love Burn Notice.