Bills Haters In The Media

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the haters are always right. They say the Bills are going to suck every year and .. They do.

You got to understand they are not fans like we are, and they just say it like it is and evaluate on what they see. I agree with 90% of what they say usually. The other 10% is my hope that one day this thing will get turned around.

Maybe the haters are always right. They say the Bills are going to suck every year and .. They do.

You got to understand they are not fans like we are, and they just say it like it is and evaluate on what they see. I agree with 90% of what they say usually. The other 10% is my hope that one day this thing will get turned around.

Thank you.

Besides Mort, who else do you think has it out for the Bills?

For me its Rod Woodson from NFL Network. I can't remember him ever praising anything the Bills have done (at least not recently)

I have actually seen Rod stick up for WNY, and how he always thought this was on of the toughest places to play in the Bills hayday because the fans could get loud. I have also seen him talk about how Kelly, and Elway where the toughest QBs to play against. I have seen him praise other things about the team and city plenty of times. Now he is a call it like he sees it type of gut so if you ask him about the current team you may not like his answer, but that is his view and he gets paid to have them.

I have actually seen Rod stick up for WNY, and how he always thought this was on of the toughest places to play in the Bills hayday because the fans could get loud. I have also seen him talk about how Kelly, and Elway where the toughest QBs to play against. I have seen him praise other things about the team and city plenty of times. Now he is a call it like he sees it type of gut so if you ask him about the current team you may not like his answer, but that is his view and he gets paid to have them.

I agree.

For me its Rod Woodson from NFL Network. I can't remember him ever praising anything the Bills have done (at least not recently)

Based on the Bills performance, I would say Rod Woodson is in the sronger position than yourself. You are what you are.

We always focus on the Bills haters but he get plenty of love from people as well. We have Jaws, Berman, Carruci, and Jaws, but last but not least dont forget about Jaws.

Adam Schein on Sirius and NFLN is also more than fair to the Bills - he gushed over our Maybin pick a couple weeks ago.

I'm surprised no one brought this name up yet: Marshall Faulk - he dumps on the Bills all the time.

Rod Woodson says good things about the Bills, he is fair. There isnt a lot of good things to say about the Bills.

Marshall Faulk is the guy on NFL Network who seems to hate Buffalo.

Adam Schein on Sirius and NFLN is also more than fair to the Bills - he gushed over our Maybin pick a couple weeks ago.

I'm surprised no one brought this name up yet: Marshall Faulk - he dumps on the Bills all the time.

Marshall does pick on the Bills often. Also Jamie Dukes laid into Bills about the Peters trade on how awful a deal that was for them. Then during the draft every pick he was flabbergasted that it wasnt a left tackle. It made me upset about the picks because to me one had nothing to do with the other. If you want to bash the trade thats fine, if you want to bash the picks thats fine, however to bash the picks because of the trade I thought was idiotic to say the least.

Woodson still pissed about Don Bebee burning his HOF ass four 4 TD's in one game. :wallbash: