Senior Bowl Video

He seems bright and confident. He seemed like he understood the mental side of LB.

I thought it was very funny that it sounded like he said "too big for safety and too smart for LB," but when I listened again I think he said "too small for LB." I was disappointed because that would have been funny. He looked very good in those drills.

And 4.6% body fat? That is seriously cut.

Holy crap, great video! I like the way Harris went right up and checked the receiver full on with no pads on aside from his helmet.

Haha, yeah, but if you listen closely, you can hear coaches yelling "You can't do that!"

He seems bright and confident. He seemed like he understood the mental side of LB.

I thought it was very funny that it sounded like he said "too big for safety and too smart for LB," but when I listened again I think he said "too small for LB." I was disappointed because that would have been funny. He looked very good in those drills.

and yet, he's currently bigger than our starting OLB. not sure what that says about who. :pirate:

and yet, he's currently bigger than our starting OLB. not sure what that says about who. :pirate:

He's also bigger than the new favorite child of this board, Alvin Bowen. I'm not sure when the last time a fifth round LB came in and started but I like what this guy brings so far.

He's also bigger than the new favorite child of this board, Alvin Bowen. I'm not sure when the last time a fifth round LB came in and started but I like what this guy brings so far.

Michael Boley, who signed with the Giants this offseason, was a 5th-round pick of the Falcons (160 overall) in 2005 that started 11 games as a rookie.

Other than that, I got nothin'.

I believe he did say Too smart for LB, thats why she followed with, too small for DL ....and he quipped that he could play QB.

Great find, that was an excellent video. I'm really liking the Harris pick even though I wanted Freeman. What I like even more about it is I heard that they want Harris at 240 and he said that's no problem. Being a safety he was constantly keeping his weight down. I have to say Shawn Nelson, in terms of value will by far be the best pick in this draft.

Haha, yeah, but if you listen closely, you can hear coaches yelling "You can't do that!"

But if you listen closer you hear him say you can't do that Kory. He meant it for Kory sheets, the running back from Purdue that Harris just owned.

Michael Boley, who signed with the Giants this offseason, was a 5th-round pick of the Falcons (160 overall) in 2005 that started 11 games as a rookie.

Other than that, I got nothin'.

If Harris has the talent Boley has, but stays out of trouble off the field, we are in for a treat. Boley was an aggresive attacking rookie. I loved watching him play his first two years. Then he was in contract negotiations last off season when he got into trouble off the field. Talks stopped and he is now a G Man. Harris seemed confident, and very athletic. An outside LB is probably one of the easier positions to transition into the pros. Not saying he will start, but if he picks up the scheme quickly, he will see time.

have not seen this posted here. sorry if im late on this one

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d...ressive-players

At, first, didnt mind these picks because I heard of someof these players. After the interview and video of Harris and other research I now love them. 4.6 % body fat, guy played in big games in a big time conference, and makes plays. Harris, Nelson, Byrd, and Maybin( to an extent) are all PLAYMAKERS!!! that is why i love these picks. Plus they are all very physically gifted and then some.