Haven't seen this discussed but....our draft could have been

And yeah I know that you cant go back in time or know how the draft was going to play out.....I also love the draft the way it turned out for us.

BUT

How would you all have felt if we had drafted in this order (because it could have fallen this way) Oher, Wood, Everette Brown, Levitre, Byrd, Shawn Nelson

Even looking back on things and making assumptions, there's nothing to say Byrd would be around that late.

That said, I didn't want Oher just based on his talent level, and certainly wouldn't want to try and start 3 rookie OL at the same time.

These are good answers.....

Let me also throw this out there as a reason why not to go this route.......

I am not convinced that Oher is the talent level for a LT.....and had we taken him in the first we would have been practicallly obligated to play him.....

I could be totally wrong on that and given Oher's childhood hope that everything works out for him.....

I think that Maybin is going to be an absolute stud in this league.....

And yeah I know that you cant go back in time or know how the draft was going to play out.....I also love the draft the way it turned out for us.

BUT

How would you all have felt if we had drafted in this order (because it could have fallen this way) Oher, Wood, Everette Brown, Levitre, Byrd, Shawn Nelson

What is your point ..does it matter??? The Bills draft is done.

What is your point ..does it matter??? The Bills draft is done.

I was just curious how folks would have felt had the draft fell that way.......the sticking point obviously is Everette Brown because we needed a pass rusher....I really am wondering why he fell that far.

What was even more interesting is given how he was mentioned as being possibly in the top 2 of DE's and fell like a rock....you got hardly any coverage on that except that Maylock won some kind of bet that he would not go in the first round........

From our collective perspective, time is....well, you know......essentially linear. We can't GO back in time. "Woulda, coulda, shoulda" is yesterday's bronze medal.

Great draft! Keep facing forward into the morning sun.

Just for fun

1a. Michael Jenkins FS/CB

1b. Eric Woods OG

2. Connor Barwin DE

3. Lawrence Sidbury DE

4a Vaughn Martin DT

4b Cornelius Ingram TE

5. Duke Robinson OG

6 Zach Follett OLB

7.Ricky Jean-Francois DT

Yuck. First of all, the draft you presented is impossible, because after picking a DB at #11, Bills nation would have burned down Radio City Music Hall in a blind rage against Russ Brandon. Second, I like Nelson, Byrd, and Maybin much more than Ingram, Jenkins, and Barwin/Sidbury.