2009 Season prediction thread.....

SKOOBY

It's a little early for predictions. There are a lot of questions about the O-line. This year, it's a good thing that we have 5 preseason games. I think the Pats are going to be hungrier and much better than they were last season. I think they will reclaim the division and take a deep playoff run. I think it's logical to expect that the Dolphins will only improve this season. The Jets should have a solid D and if Sanchez can contribute early, they will be tough. So, my early opinion is that '09 doesn't look too promising.

It's a little early for predictions. There are a lot of questions about the O-line. This year, it's a good thing that we have 5 preseason games. I think the Pats are going to be hungrier and much better than they were last season. I think they will reclaim the division and take a deep playoff run. I think it's logical to expect that the Dolphins will only improve this season. The Jets should have a solid D and if Sanchez can contribute early, they will be tough. So, my early opinion is that '09 doesn't look too promising.

Exactly.

Plus, if I'm going to make a prediction, I'm waiting for some smart-ass to offer me dinner if I'm right.....

.....isn't it about that time of the year?

Plus, if I'm going to make a prediction, I'm waiting for some smart-ass to offer me dinner if I'm right.....

.....isn't it about that time of the year?

I was gonna say the same thing. Seems about the right time for the smart-ass dinner thread.

I'm usually optimistic this time of the year, but with the schedule as it is, I’m not confident as I would like to be.

Unless the O Line plays well and the O play calling is much improved 6-10 . Even if I were confident I’d still only guess 9-7

I hope they do better.

George Allen said to always chalk up one extra loss for every rookie starter on your team. We'll be lucky to be 5-11 with the schedule and all the rookies that will have to start.

Ok, I haven't seen one of these yet and the draft is over. Tell us what you think our record is going to be, how we end up in the division & why.

GO BILLS!!

Based on inexperience, Trents health, DJ potential not to change and the shedule layout 7-9

However, If the team is really going to implement the no huddle I think it raises the win 2-3 games potentailly more depending on how the defense holds up to be on the field longer as well.