wine in a carton

mead107

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Chef have you received and tasted the La Clape?

Finally picked it up this weekend....so to speak. I tasted it against this Chinon. Actually preferred the Chinon seeing it was a bit lighter and we were only eating finger foods. The Clape is a bigger wine that really needs some substantial food with it like a nice grilled steak. I liked it enough that I'll probably buy a half a case as well as a half a case of the Chinon.

Finally picked it up this weekend....so to speak. I tasted it against this Chinon. Actually preferred the Chinon seeing it was a bit lighter and we were only eating finger foods. The Clape is a bigger wine that really needs some substantial food with it like a nice grilled steak. I liked it enough that I'll probably buy a half a case as well as a half a case of the Chinon.

how many bottles represent a "case" in english?

I don't know much about Loire Valley reds like this Chinon ... but they're usually nice light wines (i love the St Nicolas de Bourgeuil) . Well the La Clape is a mediterranean red, strong and rich ... i'm pretty sure you'll love it with some good red meat.

how many bottles represent a "case" in english?

I don't know much about Loire Valley reds like this Chinon ... but they're usually nice light wines (i love the St Nicolas de Bourgeuil) . Well the La Clape is a mediterranean red, strong and rich ... i'm pretty sure you'll love it with some good red meat.

Twelve 750ml bottles or six 1.5L

But a case of the clap is something entirely different.