• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Steve Johnson

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Ryan Denney

• Yes
    • No

Steve Johnson is a no brainer imho; I'm even going as far as saying he's a lock for 4th receiver. Assuming they have Hardy envisioned as situational 5th wr it would explain the expensive shopping they did with Roscoe.

That's because Johnson looks like a steal, and we still don't know if Hardy will adjust to the pro game. I am optimistic about both guys. The best scenario for me is if TO's work ethic and competitiveness, and not his me-ness, rub off on them. I wonder if the coaches can convince him that he will be seen as "even greater" :rolleyes: if he can pass on his knowledge.

Interesting. It appears more people think Johnson is going to make the team over Hardy. (see poll 1/2)

I did a post on the positions and player choices pf who would get cut is more likely that Jenkins and PK Sam ar cut more than any of the other recievers.

I was also thinking about denney but then I thought about Mccargo getting cut instead of denney becuase of denneys abilty to play end and DT makes him more valuable then mccargo.

Florence was a key offseason signing and i think he makes it because he is experienced. Unless Johnson has a huge backslide he is a lock. Either Denny or Kelsey will be dropped but not both. Ellis is also likely gone.

They won't cut a 3rd round pick one year removed from the draft. (Please spare me the Maurice Clarett comparisons it's extremely rare.) Copeland Bryan - whomever that is - almost certainly gets the axe.

That's because Johnson looks like a steal, and we still don't know if Hardy will adjust to the pro game. I am optimistic about both guys. The best scenario for me is if TO's work ethic and competitiveness, and not his me-ness, rub off on them. I wonder if the coaches can convince him that he will be seen as "even greater" :rolleyes: if he can pass on his knowledge.

Why would you think he needs convincing? Seems that other then two or three quarterbacks and Jason Whitten, he gets full marks from most of his former teammates.

As for Johnson and Hardy, its way too early to pass judgement on either player but I too am optimistic on both fronts.

They won't cut a 3rd round pick one year removed from the draft. (Please spare me the Maurice Clarett comparisons it's extremely rare.) Copeland Bryan - whomever that is - almost certainly gets the axe.

John Parella was a second round pick, cut the year after he was drafted(partly due to depression issues, and partly because some rookie free agent named Pat Williams tore it up) then went on to a pretty good career with SD.

I did a post on the positions and player choices pf who would get cut is more likely that Jenkins and PK Sam ar cut more than any of the other recievers.

I was also thinking about denney but then I thought about Mccargo getting cut instead of denney becuase of denneys abilty to play end and DT makes him more valuable then mccargo.

Ralph's gardener is more important to the team than McCargo.