Serious offense question......

SKOOBY

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is anyone going to defend TO, Josh, Lee Evans & out of the backfield the new 6'5" kid (Nelson) who can run, jump and catch?

It is called the dime package. Not to mention many other teams, unlike the Bills last year, figured out that if the QB is sacked it does not matter who is running routes. :lol:

It is called the dime package. Not to mention many other teams, unlike the Bills last year, figured out that if the QB is sacked it does not matter who is running routes. :lol:

Well, what the heck is that new line for a chorus?

How is anyone going to defend TO, Josh, Lee Evans & out of the backfield the new 6'5" kid (Nelson) who can run, jump and catch?

I don't know, but my guess is that we'll find out pretty quickly on MNF week 1 against the genius and his Pats. Before we get all carried away here, let's see how this team all comes together during the summer. :lol:

On the first play, they will blitz past our crappy OTs and sack Trent, knocking into next week.

One the second play, Ryan Fitzpatrick will be behind center. Enough said.

I joke, but our O-line is a big question mark. I think the middle of the line will be better than last year, but we will have to keep our fingers crossed that our Tackles can hold up.

It is exciting to have this many weapons, but our line is questionable and Trent needs to step up and be the man the many fans think he can be.

Trent needs to step up and be the man the many fans think he can be.

If Trent can step back and have time to throw, we'll win. The middle of our line was a turnstile last season, that ended this weekend.

Two new guards with a mean streak, a tough center, butler back to his original position(tackle) and walker with the experience at tackle, the run game will be better which will keep defenses honest, and this plethera of newly acquired weapons cannot help but be truely offensive ! :rolleyes:

If Trent can step back and have time to throw, we'll win. The middle of our line was a turnstile last season, that ended this weekend.

Don't forget to take into account, the crack (pipe) offensive play calling that wowed the NFL last season. Between Dickie the J, Snert and Fewell, I would rank those coaches right up there with Moe, Larry and Curly Joe (no....not Curly OR Shemp). The Bills are going to win games in spite of the coaching staff, not because of 'em.

Aside from the OL, the other key here is the defense.....if the defense gels and the coaches are confident that we can get the ball back quickly (which didn't always happen last year, especially late in games), then we'll see the offense go uptempo/no-huddle more to try and take advantage of the weapons we have.