F.A.T.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How should I deal with the depression I'm feeling after this election?

101584[/snapback]

Gee Mr. Kerry, I now understand why you were missing all those Senate votes. You were hanging on TBD!

I'd tell you to go have sex, but I've seen Terrayza. Allegedly you are part Irish, so pretend it's a wake. Get 'er done.

how can i get to be ass smart ass rudy <_<

101604[/snapback]

First, buy a copy of "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing" - that'll give the illusion of intelligence when posting.

Second, hit yourself in the head with a cinderblock. Alot. You'll know you've reached the right level when you can't stop drooling.

hopefully the fact that as americans we do not have as much hate for a person or group of persons as some of the terrorists in the world and we treat other people with dignity and respect, whether they deserve it or not.

What makes an american teacher feel compassion for Yassir Arafat?

101629[/snapback]

hopefully the fact that as americans we do not have as much hate for a person or group of persons as some of the terrorists in the world and we treat other people with dignity and respect, whether they deserve it or not.

101648[/snapback]

See if that answer works with the victims of his/their terrorist activities.

Dear FAT

I met a very nice man and he has been seeing me weekly for 2 months. Should I stop meeting other men? I have dates lined up with 6 new men over the next 2 months. I do NOT want a serious relationship. What's a girl to do?