At this point

Lazy. Beaten often. Lacks maturity.

Give me that OT from Penn State. He's got a passion for the game that is unmatched and plays with a lot of ferocity. Wouldnt be able to start right away, but could blossom into a damn good OT.

Sounds good to me!

We need a T. We have three on the roster, I think we need one more going into the season in case of injury if nothing else. Can Butler move outside? RT may be for him, But Chambers did well in Peters absence last year. Who knows, we need more boddies however.

We need a T. We have three on the roster, I think we need one more going into the season in case of injury if nothing else. Can Butler move outside? RT may be for him, But Chambers did well in Peters absence last year. Who knows, we need more boddies however.

When Jauron was interviewed on ESPN earlier this afternoon he mentioned that Butler can move outside if need be.

Joel Bell and Lydon Murtha are still out there but they are more developmental players