How about Qb

georg793

Willy is one of a handful of potential late-round draft prospects at quarterback because of his prototypical height and production as a four-year starter. His play improved every season, leading to a strong senior season: 65 percent completion rate, 3,304 passing yards, 25 touchdowns and six interceptions.

Willy also gained national attention with a game-winning Hail Mary touchdown against Temple in September; the play was a finalist for the Pontiac Game Changing Performance of the year.

Willy's arm strength won't wow scouts, but that's not the only prerequisite for the position. His intelligence, size and poise may lead to his name being called on the second day of the draft. Had an arm span of 32 3/4 inches and a hand span of 9 3/4 inches at the combine.

High School

Accomplished passer who was a third-team All-State selection in New Jersey while setting school records for career passing yardage (5,387) and touchdowns (51)...as a senior completed 62 percent of his passes for 2,459 yards and 20 touchdowns...led the Rams of Randolph to a 15-6 record and the Iron Hills Conference title over his final two seasons...earned first-team All-County and All-Area honors as a senior and was also a first-team All-Area guard on the basketball team.

I have always thought Willy will become a very good NFL QB...he has ideal size for the position, can make all the throws, is very smart, plays well under pressure, throws very few interceptions, can scramble a little bit, and plays well against good competition---the Bulls were almost always in games against top schools well into the 2nd half and the other teams always commented on how they were surprised how well they played...

I think Willy can be a real sleeper at the QB position for a team willing to take him...

I like Willy but to me it seems kind of dumb to draft him. You would probably have to release Hamden, who they have spent three years developing and has gotten better, is a legitimate #3, and has a decent chance to be a solid back-up in this league. You probably can't get Willy onto the practice squad because IMO a team would snatch him up to be their project #3 QB. If you like Willy already more than Hamden, then perhaps you take him. But he probably can't make the team and he's a decent project QB.

I have always thought Willy will become a very good NFL QB...he has ideal size for the position, can make all the throws, is very smart, plays well under pressure, throws very few interceptions, can scramble a little bit, and plays well against good competition---the Bulls were almost always in games against top schools well into the 2nd half and the other teams always commented on how they were surprised how well they played...

I think Willy can be a real sleeper at the QB position for a team willing to take him...

i agree... i think he kept the Bulls in games with teams they had no business being competitive with. Could be a great surprise in this league.

I like Willy but to me it seems kind of dumb to draft him. You would probably have to release Hamden, who they have spent three years developing and has gotten better, is a legitimate #3, and has a decent chance to be a solid back-up in this league. You probably can't get Willy onto the practice squad because IMO a team would snatch him up to be their project #3 QB. If you like Willy already more than Hamden, then perhaps you take him. But he probably can't make the team and he's a decent project QB.

he has more upside than hamden or fitz tho

he has more upside than hamden or fitz tho

Maybe. But you surely need a veteran back-up (like Fitz although I think he stinks) a lot more. All I am saying is that you would have to give up on Hamden. The chances of Willy being a solid starter in the NFL may be a little better than Hamden's, but if it is, it's still only because Hamden's chance are "very little" and Willy's "precious little". Willy could surprise people, and I like him. I might even make the choice to give up Hamden in favor of him because I agree the ceiling is higher. It's possible but not likely he will become a solid starter in the NFL though.

I'm all for waiting on this, next years draft class is really strong. If Trent doesn't live up to it this year, Sam Bradford next year.

Bradford?? where do you think the Bills will drafting next year?? If we have a chance at him we have bigger troubles than just at QB.

So he's 'developed' to a 'legitimate #3'? What does that even mean?

Does Hamdan stand any sort of chance to be a starter? Probably not. Your third QB is supposed to be a project anyhow. If this kid's got a shot and you want to take a flier on him in the seventh then so be it.

Maybe. But you surely need a veteran back-up (like Fitz although I think he stinks) a lot more. All I am saying is that you would have to give up on Hamden. The chances of Willy being a solid starter in the NFL may be a little better than Hamden's, but if it is, it's still only because Hamden's chance are "very little" and Willy's "precious little". Willy could surprise people, and I like him. I might even make the choice to give up Hamden in favor of him because I agree the ceiling is higher. It's possible but not likely he will become a solid starter in the NFL though.

good points..I'd have to agree with you......but Fitz and Hamden as back-ups??? yikes-but then again we had JP last year.