ESPN is interviewing DJ right now

SKOOBY

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybin: Needs to take a big step up from the college to the pro's but he is a worker that can handle it.

Eric is a guard / C, he'll start at the guard.

Andy is also going to be a G.

Butler is a terrific team player.

These picks give us leeway for what we need to do in the future and they are very happy with the draft so far.

Maybin: Needs to take a big step up from the college to the pro's but he is a worker that can handle it.

Andy is a G also.

These picks give us leeway for what we need to do.

Sounded like Butler will be in the Mix to start at one of the tackle spots.

I've never seen Jauron smile. Should I be excited/scared?

I guess the plan is to kick Butler out to OT. I'm impressed the way the FO has addressed the line in this draft. But whether the '09 draft is a boom or a bust rests on the shoulders of Aaron Maybin and, like it or not, how Orakpo develops as well.

Andy is a G also.

Anything about Byrd?

Andy is a G also.

yeah i have never seen DJ look so giddy, he must really like the guys we have got so far!......i share his enthusiasm and optimism.

I've never seen Jauron smile. Should I be excited/scared?

The dude interviewing him said the same thing, DJ was smiling. It made the interview awkward and confusing, ESPN may never be same. :thumbsup:

yeah i have never seen DJ look so giddy, he must really like the guys we have got so far!......i share his enthusiasm and optimism.

DJ looked so happy, I have never seen this side of him.

Andy is also going to be a G.

These picks give us leeway for what we need to do in the future and they are very happy with the draft so far.

Happy is an understatement for most fans I think...ecstatic might be the operating word...

Same here; this draft has gone better than expected. Ok, I'm officially back on the Jauron bandwagon. Bring on the Pats*.

:thumbsup:

Sounded like Butler will be in the Mix to start at one of the tackle spots.

It does?

We've got four legit guys vying for three spots on the interior: Butler, Levitre, Wood, and Handgardener (who's looking more and more like Jason Whittle 2.0).

On the outside, it's a similar situation: Bell, Walker, and Chambers up for two spots. Much weaker on the outside, that's for sure, but draft, FA, waivers aren't over yet!

the only thing I dont like about Butler possibly starting at tackle next year is that they wont have a single lineman starting in the same posirtion next year

After last years performance, that can be a good thing.