"From Sources DEEP inside"

Where are all of the CLOWNS that said they have sources that told THEM who they were gonna pick?

Time to fess up that your source was the SECURITY GUARD!

Can anyone remember and quote specifically what was GUARANTEED?

:worthy:

Well Nixon is obviously the first one that comes to mind but I think that was a joke.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong on the Ayers pick. I've been saying that for weeks now, and I really thought the person I go to for inside info on the Bills had this one nailed.

I was wrong.

Proceed with the soap beatings.

Thanks for stepping up and admitting you were wrong... Now go BEAT your advisors a$$

It wasn't a Bills pick, but Bandit27 called the Heyward-Bey pick. I was stunned when I heard it. Give credit where credit is due.

the only source "deep within" on that one was the mighty taco I ate the night I put together my board!

seriously though, thanks for the plug. It just reeked of being an Al Davis move.

Thanks for stepping up and admitting you were wrong... Now go BEAT your advisors a$$

My advisor nailed the whole Coles negotations situation perfectly and knew about Joey Galloway coming in for a visit 4 days before it happened. I trust them, but they were adament about the Bills having a hard-on for Ayers.

Turns out the only hard on they had was for Wood and Levitre :worthy:

Where are all of the CLOWNS that said they have sources that told THEM who they were gonna pick?

Time to fess up that your source was the SECURITY GUARD!

Can anyone remember and quote specifically what was GUARANTEED?

:worthy:

i guaranteed Bills management would be pleased with their selections.

bingo!

jw