So, where do the newbies fit?

Justice

We have Levitre, Wood, Hangartner, Butler and McKinney at C/G. Who wins out in this battle for the three starting positions in the interior of the line? It's hard to say at this present moment, because we haven't seen these guys play yet, but there is a logjam at these positions. Maybe the Bills will move Butler to tackle and start Wood at LG, Hangartner at C, and Levitre at RG.

How do you feel about this line?

LT Walker

LG Wood

C Hangartner

RG Levitre

RT Butler

IMO, this has the makings of a smart and nasty offensive line.

We have Levitre, Wood, Hangartner, Butler and McKinney at C/G. Who wins out in this battle for the three starting positions in the interior of the line? It's hard to say at this present moment, because we haven't seen these guys play yet, but there is a logjam at these positions. Maybe the Bills will move Butler to tackle and start Wood at LG, Hangartner at C, and Levitre at RG.

LT Walker

LG Wood

C Hangartner

RG Levitre

RT Butler

I expect the seven dressed to be LT Bell, LG Wood, C Hangartner, RG Levitre, RT Walker with Butler and Chambers as back ups

LT Walker

LG Wood

C Hangartner

RG Levitre

RT Butler

Walker has enough trouble at RT with speed rushers

He is too fat and slow to play LT effectively

should start Butler at LT

start the 2 rookies at G with Hangartner at C

LT Walker

LG Wood

C Hangartner

RG Levitre

RT Butler

That's what buffalorumblings.com speculated as our starting O-Line, so Ill go with that. Looks good to me. :thumbsup:

Wood really might be more suited as a bruising RG than Levitre, who reminds me more of Steinbach. I guess we will see.

Yeah. Should be interesting to watch them all compete in Camp. These are some versatile lineman. It's a good probem to have. I just hope they get it settled quick so that they can get in their reps, get comfortable and protect Trent so he can get the ball to all of his new weapons.

I think Wood will wind up with the Center job and be there for the next 10 years. Before the season in over Levitre will take over for Hangartner. Leave Butler at RG with Walker at LT and Bell at RT. Chambers can back up the tackles.

I think Levitre should come in and get a chance to develop a bit before being thrown in there. If he comes into camp and picks everything up quick and wows everyone thats one thing, but he shouldn't be penciled in as a starter from day one. Right now my line is LT Walker, LG Wood, C Hangy, RG Butler, RT Chambers. And of course Bell, Levitre and McKinnie will have the opportunity to win jobs at camp and preseason.

LT Walker

LG Wood

C Hangartner

RG Levitre

RT Butler

That is the exact line-up I expect to see on opening day :thumbsup: I think we have the makings of a special group if Walker can hold up at the LT spot. Our rushing attack could possibly rival Carolina's this year.

I think Levitre should come in and get a chance to develop a bit before being thrown in there. If he comes into camp and picks everything up quick and wows everyone thats one thing, but he shouldn't be penciled in as a starter from day one. Right now my line is LT Walker, LG Wood, C Hangy, RG Butler, RT Chambers. And of course Bell, Levitre and McKinnie will have the opportunity to win jobs at camp and preseason.

other than Walker is too fat and slow to play LT

and Chambers is not big enough and strong enough to handle most big bull rushing LDEs- this lineup should be awesome

we will just play both TEs all of the time to cover up for the OTs

plenty of balls for TO since there will only be 2 WRs in any pattern