Holes Left?

Numark

What do you think are all the possible holes this team has that need to be filled on day 2 of the draft, undrafted free agents, and free agents. Mine are:

RT (depending on whether or not levitre plays RT or how good Bell/Chambers really are)

OLB (We need one, but there are some good OLBs still in Free Agency we could pick up)

TE

FB

DT (A big DT wouldn't hurt)

What do you think are all the possible holes this team has that need to be filled on day 2 of the draft, undrafted free agents, and free agents. Mine are:

RT (depending on whether or not levitre plays RT or how good Bell/Chambers really are)

OLB (We need one, but there are some good OLBs still in Free Agency we could pick up)

TE

FB

Yup.

TE

FB

Tight End, Tight End and oh yeah!, a TIGHT END!!!!! :huh:

At this point I've got to think they'll move K. Mitchell to SAM and move Ellison/Bowen/Keiaho/other 225 pound LB into the WILL.

The idea that Ellison will be a starter, or perhaps the super rookie Bowen is downright scary, espeically at SAM where shedding blocks is essential. Those two guys are undersized.

At TE, they're basically saying they need a blocker and not a receiver. NE does this, with 3 WR sets but I'd still like to see a TE who can stretch the seam.

TE

FB

Not sure if you meant those in priority order. I'd say:

DT

TE

OLB/DE (depending on where Maybin plays)

OT

it all depends on how the Bills feel about OLB Bowens and TE Fine...If there's no run on TE's in the 3rd tomarrow, they could possably grab Shawn Nelson or Chase Coffman in the 4th..we could possably see the Bills trade there 5th and 6th to get another 4th and take TE Coffman and OLB Folett in the 4th round

TE

FB

RT - i think the bills are happy with bell, chambers, and possibly butler and/or levitre competing

OLB - get reddie keiaho on the phone now before someone else does

TE - YES! give me sheftler for the 4th or use it on a guy who slips

FB - YES! not hard to find in the 5th or 6th

DT - i reaaaaaaaaly wanted raji, but i actually think the bills are going to be okay there IF mccargo reverts back to his '07 form. stroud, williams, johnson, and mccargo is a solid 4.

At TE, they're basically saying they need a blocker and not a receiver. NE does this, with 3 WR sets but I'd still like to see a TE who can stretch the seam.

Ding Ding Ding Ding - we have a winner!

With Lee Evans, TO, and last year's #2 receiver playing the slot (where Reed is better suited), I'm wondering why there hasn't been any discussion in the past about just using a blocking TE instead of going nuts over Pettigrew. We have enough pass threats to really cause problems for the opposing D's secondary. The issue now is Trent reading it all and making the right decisions.

TE

FB

THey will go after a OLB or TE with the available 4th rounder. After that who knows....Usually they pick the best players available in Rd 5 through 7.

I'd love to see another defensive lineman, a tight end, and an outside linebacker to round out our picks. If the Bills go for an OT, it's an unmistakable message to the 2008 Bills offensive line that their days are numbered.