Worst Draft Scenario could happen

Bills at 11: The four best OT are gone....so are Raji, Curry, Crabtree, Orakpo and Pettigrew. We could get Sanchez at 11, but nobody wants to trade up with us. Because Green Bay at 12 will also not take Sanchez. So the Sanchez-Lovers would prefer to trade with Green Bay to Nr. 12 - one Sptot before Washington takes him. So we are stuck at 11. I think its to high for any other OL, inklusive C. So we go DL: Maybin, Ayers, Brown [or CB M. Jenkins ?? ;-) ]

I am not sold on either of them. With our 28 we would like to take OL: Mack is not there (maybe Nr. 20 to Detroit) So we take maybe C Unger. Jax does not take our 3rd or 4th in a trade for DT Henderson. Also Denver does not send TE Scheffler to us for a 4th. And Nobody is asking for Kelsay / Simpson / Parrish.

Miami: Maclin / Harvey / Britt is there and they take their WR

Jets: Get QB Sanchez at Nr. 12 from Green Bay. Or they stand at 17 and take QB Freemann. I am pretty sure they will get one of them. So the Jets habe closed their weakest spot: Their QB Position.

NE: As always in the last years they are loaded with picks in the first 2 rounds. NE will sure gut LB Cushing or LB Matthews. Mabye the will send two 2nd-Rounders to Carolina in a trade for DE Julius Peppers. They will also take a CB i think. I am jealous.

Could this happen ? Yes - it could. Would this happen ? NO WAY !!!!!!!! ,-)))))

Sorry....i am in Draft-Fever.... ;-)

And Denver would take Sanchez.

Ups...sorry...correkt... Denver could take him.

;-) But i forgot also two other things: NY Jets trade for QB Brady Quinn.... und Miami trades for WR Boldin or WR B. Edwards......

And Pettigrew could be picked by Green Bay at 9. Or Kansas City trades some spots back and take him.

Bills at 11: The four best OT are gone....so are Raji, Curry, Crabtree, Orakpo and Pettigrew. We could get Sanchez at 11, but nobody wants to trade up with us. Because Green Bay at 12 will also not take Sanchez. So the Sanchez-Lovers would prefer to trade with Green Bay to Nr. 12 - one Sptot before Washington takes him. So we are stuck at 11. I think its to high for any other OL, inklusive C. So we go DL: Maybin, Ayers, Brown [or CB M. Jenkins ?? ;-) ]

I am not sold on either of them. With our 28 we would like to take OL: Mack is not there (maybe Nr. 20 to Detroit) So we take maybe C Unger. Jax does not take our 3rd or 4th in a trade for DT Henderson. Also Denver does not send TE Scheffler to us for a 4th. And Nobody is asking for Kelsay / Simpson / Parrish.

Jets: Get QB Sanchez at Nr. 12 from Green Bay. Or they stand at 17 and take QB Freemann. I am pretty sure they will get one of them. So the Jets habe closed their weakest spot: Their QB Position.

NE: As always in the last years they are loaded with picks in the first 2 rounds. NE will sure gut LB Cushing or LB Matthews. Mabye the will send two 2nd-Rounders to Carolina in a trade for DE Julius Peppers. They will also take a CB i think. I am jealous.

I just hope we don't pick a corner or safety in the 1st three rounds. That would be a bad scenario.

I suppose it could happen, but I don't think its very likely. I think there's about a 99% chance that Pettigrew is on the board at 11, so the Bills shouldn't have to worry too much about it.

But if, IF that were to happen, I would choose Tyson Jackson.

:flirt:

The answer is clear: At #11, BUF selects Malcolm Jenkins, CB, OSU.

Mahlzeit! :huh:

To save you from the worry -- Sanchez won't be there.

I think we could be also "happy" with CB Darius Butler and Vontae Davis....

We all know: YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH CORNERS ! ,-)

Drafting a corner with our first pick would be the worst decision the Bills could make, especially when we have zero pass rush, needs on the O-line, a starting TE & a Linebacker.

Drafting a corner with our first pick would be the worst decision the Bills could make, especially when we have zero pass rush, needs on the O-line, a starting TE & a Linebacker.

Jerry..it was only a joke. Of course would a corner......not "what we all expected". Yes.... Humor is also in Germany allowed ;-)))))

So the worst case senario has Buffalo able to choose from Brown, Ayers, Maybin and Jackson at DE.

Many people predict the Bills will take one of those guys anyway.

The worst case draft senario isn't that bad.

The Bills must take the 2nd-best pass-rusher in the draft - how terrible

So the worst case senario has Buffalo able to choose from Brown, Ayers, Maybin and Jackson at DE.

Many people predict the Bills will take one of those guys anyway.

The worst case draft senario isn't that bad.

The Bills must take the 2nd-best pass-rusher in the draft - how terrible

but i think it could go better.I do not like a DE with our first. But its correkt: Many predict the Bills to choose one of this DE. i think our Oline has more priority. The "worst" scenario was especially what our other 3 Divisionopponents could do.