Naked Wizard Tasered at Concert

Kingfish

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First...this guy sucks as a wizad. He needs to magic himself up junk that at least gravity has some sort of affect on.

Second, I thought the cops handled it well. They gave him plenty of opportunity to cooperate and tried to originally take him down as gentle as possible as first. If they wanted to, any one of thm could have given Gandolf the Tiny a major beatdown.

Think of all the therapy this guys going to need now that the world has seen all that he has to offer. Dude won't ever get a date again.

then they should have forcibly arrested him, there were 3 of them. you saying that they had no choice but to taser him? 3 large men, all bigger than the naked wizard in question, had to taser the naked wizard because they couldnt manage to get his hands behind his back. after they allowed him to make a spectacle of the entire thing and push it past where it needed to be. the naked wizard is an ass, sure. tell him to get his clothes on and if he doesnt, gone!

you said "We can't allow our cops to start forcing us to follow laws!"

i say "they should have enforced them before they got embarrassed and felt the need to taser the naked wizard"

Did you not watch the video? They attempted to subdue him prior to the tasering and he fought them and didn't allow himself to be cuffed. The problem is that if they use too much force and break his arm in the process, whiners like you are the first ones to cry about police brutality. That's why they have tasers now -- so the dickheads can be subdued in a non-lethal manner while maintaining safety for everyone else in the vicinity.

But it's a real good idea to instead have the cops to wrestle on the ground with a crazy guy when they are carrying guns. :thumbsup:

Nothing better than armchair cops, right Bill?

Did you not watch the video? They attempted to subdue him prior to the tasering and he fought them and didn't allow himself to be cuffed. The problem is that if they use too much force and break his arm in the process, whiners like you are the first ones to cry about police brutality. That's why they have tasers now -- so the dickheads can be subdued in a non-lethal manner while maintaining safety for everyone else in the vicinity.

But it's a real good idea to instead have the cops to wrestle on the ground with a crazy guy when they are carrying guns. :thumbsup:

Nothing better than armchair cops, right Bill?

DocDank cannot be swayed by facts. Police bad. Nekkid wizzard misunderstood & mistreated.

DocDank cannot be swayed by facts. Police bad. Nekkid wizzard misunderstood & mistreated.

haha, not AT ALL what i was saying, but ok.

again, i dont disagree with much that the cops did. other than pussying out and falling back on a taser when they should have just as easily been able to get him in cuffs.

haha, not AT ALL what i was saying, but ok.

again, i dont disagree with much that the cops did. other than pussying out and falling back on a taser when they should have just as easily been able to get him in cuffs.

They did get him in cuffs by subduing him with a taser to make it easier to cuff him. So if I'm getting you right you'd rather, instead of being pussies, that they used excessive physical force to get the cuffs on him? Did I get that right?

They did get him in cuffs by subduing him with a taser to make it easier to cuff him. So if I'm getting you right you'd rather, instead of being pussies, that they used excessive physical force to get the cuffs on him? Did I get that right?

we can nitpick all day. my main point is that, while i can appreciate the cops giving him every chance to either put his clothes on or come with them peacefully, what i dont want to see happen is this trend of cops allowing the situation to get to the point where they feel they HAVE to taser him.

look, obviously in this case the Naked Wizard got what he deserved. im more worried about the tasering trend and how long it is before cops just start tasering everyone/anyone who simply talks back to them, instead of handling the situation professionally from the beginning like they should have.

i understand how tough their job is, especially when dealing with douchebags like this guy, and at a festival where they really dont want to arrest anyone, they just want to provide a safe environment where everyone can have fun. great.

but why let it go on that long? they already had him on the ground, if they were serious about getting him into cuffs at that point, id assume that 3 large, trained officers should be able to do so.

should the wizard have been tazed just on stupidity alone? probably.

should the cops have done their job more professionally from the beginning? probably

we can nitpick all day. my main point is that, while i can appreciate the cops giving him every chance to either put his clothes on or come with them peacefully, what i dont want to see happen is this trend of cops allowing the situation to get to the point where they feel they HAVE to taser him.

look, obviously in this case the Naked Wizard got what he deserved. im more worried about the tasering trend and how long it is before cops just start tasering everyone/anyone who simply talks back to them, instead of handling the situation professionally from the beginning like they should have.

i understand how tough their job is, especially when dealing with douchebags like this guy, and at a festival where they really dont want to arrest anyone, they just want to provide a safe environment where everyone can have fun. great.

but why let it go on that long? they already had him on the ground, if they were serious about getting him into cuffs at that point, id assume that 3 large, trained officers should be able to do so.

should the wizard have been tazed just on stupidity alone? probably.

should the cops have done their job more professionally from the beginning? probably

What could they have done more professionally? Why would you assume that three guys could cuff someone, because I watched that video (only once, that was tough enough) and they tried and they couldn't. The best thing was to quickly get the situation under control without hurting him. Imagine what could have erupted with all those people on hand had they broken his arm or shoulder trying to force the cuffs on him. Remember the good ole days of billy clubs?

just saw the video. Cops acted appropriately imhop. Hope they gave the guy some clothes before he was thrown in the lockup or Mr. Wizard would have spent the weekend playing hide the salami with the local riff raff.

I ass ume he would be the hidee?

just saw the video. Cops acted appropriately imhop. Hope they gave the guy some clothes before he was thrown in the lockup or Mr. Wizard would have spent the weekend playing hide the salami with the local riff raff.

He ia already apparently playing it solo - looked more like vienna sausage than salami.

You assume he's going to play hide the salami? You've seen the video, he was either already playing it then or practicing.