Price for Boldin dropping, get him for us Russ....

SKOOBY

First of all, I'm very happy we have T.O. How about 2011?? We're most likely not to retain T.O.'s services past this season and we could use 2 strong WR's. Give AZ our 28th pick and Roscoe and use the $ saved to give Boldin $9 M a year. The offense would be downright frightening to play against and opposing teams would be hard pressed to gameplan for our total firepower attack on the field. Draft the rest of the players for the lines, get it done Russ.

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports word around the NFL is that the Arizona Cardinals are willing to lower their asking price for WR Anquan Boldin to a first-round draft choice and a player.

First of all, I'm very happy we have T.O. How about 2011?? We're most likely not to retain T.O.'s services past this season and we could use 2 strong WR's. Give AZ our 28th pick and Roscoe and use the $ saved to give Boldin $9 M a year. The offense would be downright frightening to play against and opposing teams would be hard pressed to gameplan for our total firepower attack on the field. Draft the rest of the players for the lines, get it done Russ.

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports word around the NFL is that the Arizona Cardinals are willing to lower their asking price for WR Anquan Boldin to a first-round draft choice and a player.

so you think the Bills should trade the first round pick they just got for Peters and invest close to 25 mil in salary for 3 WRs this season?...I'm sure TO would just love the Bills adding another receiver that demands the ball and Boldin would be all for leaving one situation for basically the same situation on a worse team

meanwhile they still have glaring holes at OT, DE, TE and LB

this isnt fantasy football

I got a say, we would have one hell of a receiving corp, and I am a firm believer in loading up positions in the draft instead of putting all my chips on one guy. Teams would be so wrapped up in keeping T.O., Evans, and Boldin under wraps Fine or Shouman ought to be able to find some open field somewhere. You may be onto something Skooby.

I got a say, we would have one hell of a receiving corp, and I am a firm believer in loading up positions in the draft instead of putting all my chips on one guy. Teams would be so wrapped up in keeping T.O., Evans, and Boldin under wraps Fine or Shouman ought to be able to find some open field somewhere. You may be onto something Skooby.

Boldin and Owens can share catches with Evans...and sing Kumbaya on the sidelines too. Yeah. That will happen.

PTR

You know if was the other team, I just bring the heat and put Edwards on his back on every play. You can have any recievers you want if you cannot protect the QB, it won't matter. Less see who play LT before you get too excited.

I'd do it.

I would have loved to see the Bills make a move to get Boldin, before ever going after Owens. But, all the experts around here insisted he wasn't going to be traded...

Use the $ saved?? Have you noticed, other then the 6.5 Mil for renting Owens for one season, the Bills have no intention of using their saved $ on high profile free agents! Also, what good is paying all that money for Boldin, if Edwards won't have time to take a 3 step drop on most passing plays? :rolleyes:

just wait... skooby will top this at some point in the next 7+ months :rolleyes:

7 months? I'll have this topped in 7 days, LOL. This is fantasy football but you have to admit it would be pretty cool to line up all this talent at one time.