Is D. Rhodes talking about Jason Peters?

puppet

On Buffalo Bills.com:

said Rhodes. “It’s a younger team, but you get a couple of pieces here and there and you knock out a couple of pieces that don’t fit what you’re doing, or are not even trying to fit what you’re doing and you can be in the Super Bowl before you know it.”

I'm trying to put the best face on the Peters trade. We're trying to build a team and Peters might have been a piece that wasn't even trying to fit. As talented as he was or still is - if he didn't want to be a part of the team and wouldn't give it his all under any circumstance then it may help us out in the end. It seems that D. Rhodes was talking about a player very much like Jason Peters in his comments. I, for one, hope he's right.

The Bills made the best of a bad situation but they are a large part of why the bad situation exists in the first place- blaming Peters is like blaming your two year old if he walks out the front door you left open- the Bills remind me of Will Smith in "The fresh prince of Bel Air" " someone has to be the Mature one, and it ain't going to be me"

he's already been a great pick up. this guy is a winner and we haven't had one in a while. first thing he said when he got his he wants to start the opener, this guy is good before he ever stepped on the field.

On Buffalo Bills.com:

said Rhodes. “It’s a younger team, but you get a couple of pieces here and there and you knock out a couple of pieces that don’t fit what you’re doing, or are not even trying to fit what you’re doing and you can be in the Super Bowl before you know it.”

I'm trying to put the best face on the Peters trade. We're trying to build a team and Peters might have been a piece that wasn't even trying to fit. As talented as he was or still is - if he didn't want to be a part of the team and wouldn't give it his all under any circumstance then it may help us out in the end. It seems that D. Rhodes was talking about a player very much like Jason Peters in his comments. I, for one, hope he's right.

Just let it go. Peters is gone, so move on. I like Rhodes' attitude. Don't forget he had over 100 yards rushing in the Colts' win against the Bears in the SB a couple years ago. That should be great for the locker room.

On Buffalo Bills.com:

I heard Mike Ditka a little while ago on Mike & Mike. He said when he was made Coach of the Bears he got rid of some guys that were SUPPOSED to be great players, but they didn't have the right attitude..............When he wanted to get rid of a guy he cleaned out the guys locker & threw his sh-t on the curb. :ph34r:

On Buffalo Bills.com:

It's an incredibly general comment. Chances he's talking about Peters, about 2%.