Caught the tail end of radio Report

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So does that mean there was an unconfirmed report?

Lets hope not. Hopefully a team that allegedly emphasizes special teams realizes the value #11 has. He impacted our games positively as much as anyone on the field. I do recall him not fielding a handful he should have fair caught.....but still. Dude consistently flipped the field for us. Several games we won he was pivotal in momentum and field position.

Only if he is part of a trade for another player at a more needed position would I be OK with this.

I heard then on the NFL radio reporting the same - deal should be done by the draft they claim...

In other words, this is a rumor of an impending deal, not a report of one that's already been completed?

that would seriously be hilarious; they'd basically have three identical human beings: parrish, moss, and randel-el. I mean, they must all be 5'8" and 180 pounds, can really return punts, and underachieve as receivers.

Parrish is one of my favorite ST'ers

on offense...forgetttttttaboutittttttt <_<

that would seriously be hilarious; they'd basically have three identical human beings: parrish, moss, and randel-el. I mean, they must all be 5'8" and 180 pounds, can really return punts, and underachieve as receivers.

hehe, I actually got a good laugh out of that. They will unveil the incredible 3-back system composed of those 3 players.

they'll just put all 3 of em in the backfeild to return the punt...one will lay down on the ground and pop up after the balls kicked.

they'll just put all 3 of em in the backfeild to return the punt...one will lay down on the ground and pop up after the balls kicked.

Haha, second good laugh out of this thread. What game was that when (i believe it was freddy) he was laying down.

Hahahaha. I think it's safe to say the Bills need to trade Parrish and Bobby April to the Redskins now. I don't care what we get, I just need to see this in action.

Lets hope not. Hopefully a team that allegedly emphasizes special teams realizes the value #11 has. He impacted our games positively as much as anyone on the field. I do recall him not fielding a handful he should have fair caught.....but still. Dude consistently flipped the field for us. Several games we won he was pivotal in momentum and field position.

Only if he is part of a trade for another player at a more needed position would I be OK with this.

Got to agree here. The guy gets 20yds every time he touches the ball and is threat to score. Now if only they use him in the slot like Welker is used he'd be deadly. Josh Reed is consistant, but not a break away threat like Parish could be.

The Redskins have an even bigger logjam at WRs than the Bills having drafted Devan Thomas and Malcolm Kelly in the 2nd round last year along with Moss, Randal El and Chris Cooley. Why would they want him unless Danny Smith (our Former ST coach) is still hanging around there.

The Redskins have an even bigger logjam at WRs than the Bills having drafted Devan Thomas and Malcolm Kelly in the 2nd round last year along with Moss, Randal El and Chris Cooley. Why would they want him unless Danny Smith (our Former ST coach) is still hanging around there.

Cooley for Parish sounds good.