Caught the tail end of radio Report

I agree that Roscoe has value as a special teams player and i don't like the idea of trading him for a 4th round pick, but the comparisons to Welker are ridiculous. In the 4 years that Parrish has been here has he shown any value as a receiver?

No, he hasn't but I have to question the placalling for the last few seasons too though.

The Bills barely know how to utilize a #2 receiver let alone a special slot guy like Roscoe.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll debunk this right now. Washington does not have a 4th round to trade this year.

Even better, it's got to be a third rounder and Cooley. :rolleyes:

The difference between Roscoe and Welker is significant. Welker is quick but Roscoe is even quicker and better at changing directions. Other than that, Welker smokes him in every other recieving attribute. He has better hands, runs better routes, beats jams at the line, and goes over the middle. Roscoe is a great punt returner and can make things happen once in awhile as a WR. Welker is a great WR and has shown he can do it without Randy Moss.

Lets hope not. Hopefully a team that allegedly emphasizes special teams realizes the value #11 has. He impacted our games positively as much as anyone on the field. I do recall him not fielding a handful he should have fair caught.....but still. Dude consistently flipped the field for us. Several games we won he was pivotal in momentum and field position.

Only if he is part of a trade for another player at a more needed position would I be OK with this.

Mckelvin, freddy jackson or mcgee could esily flip the field as well.