Tomcats 3rd annual draft contest - Win $$$$$

up to $30 to the Bills store or any other store as long as Bills attire is purchased. I will pay for it and have it shipped to you!

Rules:

1. Pick the team that DRAFTS the player (if team A drafts player A and trades him to team B, team A is the correct answer)

2. Open to all posters who registered BEFORE April 1st, 2009 (PM me if you didn't, I may grant an exception based on your posts)

3. You must get ALL correct

4. 1 guess per person, I will freeze it the day before the draft - edit as long as you want

5. In the event of a tie, (I haven't thought of that yet-stay tuned....ideas?)

Here are the 5 players

1: Mark Sanchez

2: Michael Crabtree

3: Brandon Pettigrew

4: BJ Raji

5: Brian Orakpo

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

1. Mark Sanchez- Seahawks

2. Michael Crabtree- San Fran

3. Brandon Pettigrew-Eagles

4. BJ Raji- Kansas City

5. Brian Orakpo-Cleveland

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up to $30 to the Bills store or any other store as long as Bills attire is purchased. I will pay for it and have it shipped to you!

Rules:

1. Pick the team that DRAFTS the player (if team A drafts player A and trades him to team B, team A is the correct answer)

2. Open to all posters who registered BEFORE April 1st, 2009 (PM me if you didn't, I may grant an exception based on your posts)

4. 1 guess per person, I will freeze it the day before the draft - edit as long as you want

5. In the event of a tie, (I haven't thought of that yet-stay tuned.......ideas?)

Here are the 5 players

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

1: Mark Sanchez Seattle Seahawks

2: Michael Crabtree Oakland Raiders

3: Brandon Pettigrew Philadelphia Eagles

4: BJ Raji Cincinatti Bengals

5: Brian Orakpo San Fransisco 49ers

sanchez-seattle

crabtree-browns

pettigew-buffalo

raji-green bay

orakpo-buffalo

If this happens everyone on TSW would have nothing to be upset about, the lack of threads complaining about the Bills draft would cause a rift in the space time continuem, thus creating a black whole and sucking all of WNY and eventually the rest of the world through it, killing all of creation.

Rules:

5. In the event of a tie, (I haven't thought of that yet-stay tuned.......ideas?)

Here are the 5 players

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

Sanchez -- Seattle

Crabtree -- San Francisco

Pettigrew -- Buffalo

Raji -- Cleveland

Orapko -- Jacksonville