When does Langston Walker

BillsVet

Just asking the question. LW is in heading into year 3 of a 5 year deal and will most likely hold out because he's getting RT money.

I'm half joking, but this is the NFL folks. Players have a small window to get paid, and Walker's going to be 29 this year.

The Bills seem to makes moves without thinking what the consequences will be. First it was Dockery's deal which made Peters deal almost inevitable.

Just asking the question. LW is in heading into year 3 of a 5 year deal and will most likely hold out because he's getting RT money.

I'm half joking, but this is the NFL folks. Players have a small window to get paid, and Walker's going to be 29 this year.

The Bills seem to makes moves without thinking what the consequences will be. First it was Dockery's deal which made Peters deal almost inevitable.

Only if he doesn't suck at LT.

Only if he doesn't suck at LT.

What's not to love? Al Davis let him go in UFA, he hasn't played the position beside 1 NFL game, and he's about 30 pounds overweight. Sounds like a perfect candidate to dominate all those great DE's and OLB's we'll be seeing this season.

And people thought Peters sucked. Give it about 6 months.

Walker is one of the luckiest fatsos on earth. Let him suck wind somewhere if he doesnt wanna play.

He can start clamoring for it when he proves he's better than Wayne Gandy at the LT slot. I doubt that'll happen anytime soon. I also doubt that the Bills will put him there, but what do I know?

When Walker has the footwork and ability to pass protect, I'll hope he holds out.

Fans typically remember the last thing a player does, and Peters' 08 season wasn't great. But consider he had to play next to fat a$$ Derrick Dockery, and was left on an island. He could have been in better shape to start, but playing in Jacksonville didn't help. That's on him and I readily admit it.

Everything will be realized in the fall. The same fans here bad-mouthing Peters will be the ones who see that Walker wasn't let go from the Raiders for no reason. And now Buffalo is asking him to play a more difficult position. Incredible.

Can't say I'm surprised, but finding capable and starting grade starters in the draft hasn't been a hallmark of the current front office. And now we're talking about UDFA's, guy's cut from other teams, and those not wanted in UFA to provide the margin.

Donahoe's method for the OL has become Brandon's. Find bargain basement guys, hype them, and hope to goodness they can play. The more things change the more they stay the same.

How about we convert LW to a TE. and then we'll "experiment" with him at LT. just having fun with this of course.