Will Eagles pick tight end with their 21st pick?

Peter

It will only be fitting for the Eagles to completely screw us over by taking Pettigrew at #21.

HOWEVER...they probably wont, from scanning over a few Eagles boards, TE seems to only be a modest need. They desperately want to land a young (non-injury prone) RB to spell Westbrook and eventually replace him. Westbrook will be 30 when the season begins and the Eagles seem to be getting nervous.

It will only be fitting for the Eagles to completely screw us over by taking Pettigrew at #21.

HOWEVER...they probably wont, from scanning over a few Eagles boards, TE seems to only be a modest need. They desperately want to land a young (non-injury prone) RB to spell Westbrook and eventually replace him. Westbrook will be 30 when the season begins and the Eagles seem to be getting nervous.

andy reid is a trench-man type draft guy. He does what we should have done......

He don't go after skill position picks early much then.

If those bastards take Pettigrew with 21.....I will not be quite that very happy in it.

i was listening to Sal Pal on the radio here in Philly on the way home and he said the Eagles are still in the hunt for Boldin even with the trade for Peters but if they keep the 21st pick expect them to go with Pettigrew TE or Moreno RB

i was listening to Sal Pal on the radio here in Philly on the way home and he said the Eagles are still in the hunt for Boldin even with the trade for Peters but if they keep the 21st pick expect them to go with Pettigrew TE or Moreno RB

As I posted a bit early in our day, I was splanin the dough boy don't go skill early............wesssbrook was a fif I think. hic, a fif.

ESPN article on trade

Wouldn't that be a kick in the butt if the Eagles picked Pettigrew or someone else we wanted because we did not insist on their 21st pick rather than their 28th?!?

its ludicrous that Buffalo didn't insist on the 21st pick rather than the 28th. Philly would have buckled before the draft and given in....what, they are gonna make him the highest paid player in the NFL at LT but they won't give up a higher 1st round pick? Makes no sense, which is why they almost certainly would have broken down and given the Bills the 21st pick if they would have just been a little more patient

As I posted a bit early in our day, I was splanin the dough boy don't go skill early............wesssbrook was a fif I think. hic, a fif.

I dont know what language that is but I think you said Westbrook was a 5th which is not correct, he was a 3rd...they also took DeSean Jackson in the second last year and Reggie Brown in the second or third a few years ago

i also think the Eagles are going all out this year and are going to get Boldin as well...they have the picks and the money and McNabb only has a few years left so why not

Peters and Boldin for two 1st's, a 3rd, a 4th and a conditional 6th...sounds too good to be true for Eagles fans

I dont know what language that is but I think you said Westbrook was a 5th which is not correct, he was a 3rd...they also took DeSean Jackson in the second last year and Reggie Brown in the second or third a few years ago

i also think the Eagles are going all out this year and are going to get Boldin as well...they have the picks and the money and McNabb only has a few years left so why not

Peters and Boldin for two 1st's, a 3rd, a 4th and a conditional 6th...sounds too good to be true for Eagles fans

Keep cheerin for the flyers too.....