Pettigrew should be our guy

lucks

Now that the draft is a week away, I really believe Pettigrew should be the Bills choice. The only way i sway away from this is if Peters gets traded. I say this because I truly belive Orapko and Curry will be off the board at 11. I feel like the rest of the pass rushers would be a reach. We could always trade back in the late first round like we have been known to do lately and get a pass rushing OLB or DE. Our offense has been anemic and boring for way too long. Pettigrew will be a immediate impact player. He is an exceptional blocker and will get better at route running. Trent needs a TE. He will be alot more comfortable knowing he has a dependable TE. Pettigrew is being compared to Jason Witten and has good hands. Our offense needs more help than our defense. I know we need another pass rusher, but if we add another weapon on offense, our defense wont be on the field as long and our high motor guys will have alot more energy and oomph to get to the QB. Especially with a healthy Schoebel back in the mix. Lets get our pass rusher after we address the TE position. We haven't had a TE since Metzelars!!! Do you remeber our offense back then? Every good offense has a producing reliable TE.

1st pick - PETTIGREW

2nd pick- UNGER

has a nice ring to it....Papazoid wins the "smartest Bills fan" contest.......and a hush falls over the crowd......hey, a guy can dream can't he??......lol

Unger is my least favorite of any of the C/OG prospects. He really got worked over at the Senior Bowl, by everybody it seemed. I hope we stay away from that guy.

With his blocking ability, Pettigrew is great help the run game and with pass protection when we hold back the tight end. He has great hands as a reciver. It is like getting three players in one.

I just love this item from CBS Sportsline.

"Modrak did let on that he could justify taking a tight end with the No. 11 overall pick -- presumably Pettigrew.

The 6-5, 257-pounder has an arrest record for striking a police officer and public intoxication but Modrak said Pettigrew has passed the team's character test."

I guess if you have a police record - YOU PASS!

Pettigrew wont be there at 28. Baltimore or Philly will take him. We would have to trade back up. We got ripped off in the Peters trade. We should have at least got their 21st pick. We got screwed

boohoo

peters was wack last year and the same will come this year

Pettigrew wont be there at 28. Baltimore or Philly will take him. We would have to trade back up. We got ripped off in the Peters trade. We should have at least got their 21st pick. We got screwed

Yep! :wallbash:

Not if Philly or Atlanta take him before us

If Philly takes him at 21 -- which may well happen -- it'll be time to batten down the hatches here at TSW.