behold the power of bacon

/dev/null

No it's not Chef... it comes from the North American Animal called "Bacon." It resides mostly in the southern regions of North America. Similarly, but not the same animal is the North American Rib, which is where we get spare ribs from. When the Rib has off spring we take them from their mother and butcher them and that's where we get baby back ribs from!!! Geez, for a chef you sure don't know much about the sources of the food you prepare. <_<

And as I've said before Prociutto comes from the Italian animal called Pociutto! In fact Prociutto translated literally to 'Merican means "The Fancy Bacon Animal."

God I'm so embarrassed.

:devil:

Pancetta is very expensive (and very delicious) bacon. As Buckeyemike noted, Prosciutto is very expensive (and very delicious) ham.

Next thing someone will claim they both come from the same animal. A wonderful, magical animal.

Now I'm confused . . I thought Prosciutto and Pancetta came from pigs, not rainbow-farting unicorns <_<

Prosciutto is not bacon. <_<

Seriously. I read that and thought "Okay, this guy is a dope." And he obviously was using a domestic prosciutto. Plus, he clearly doesn't remember Rosie O'Donnell telling everyone that 9/11 was a government conspiracy because it would have to be the first time in the history of the world that heat melted steel.

No it uses only prociutto.

I guess you are right. I got the wrong impression when I read:

Meat Sticks: The author wrapped slices of prosciutto around fiberglass rods, baked them dry, and bundled seven tubes into a bacon fuel core

I thought he replace the cucumber with prosciutto, and kept the bacon.

My bad.

I guess you are right. I got the wrong impression when I read:

Meat Sticks: The author wrapped slices of prosciutto around fiberglass rods, baked them dry, and bundled seven tubes into a bacon fuel core

I thought he replace the cucumber with prosciutto, and kept the bacon.

My bad.

Don't believe everything you read. You think the people here in this thread are the only ones that think prosciutto is bacon? Look at the picture and show me were there is bacon. He used PROSCIUTTO.