America in 2059

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I'll be dead.

Of the fast food chains, Taco Bell is my favorite. I believe you can put their hot sauce on anything and convert it into something edible.

(I eat fast food about 5x/year. I count Ruby Tuesdays, TGIF, and similar chains as fast food.)

Of the fast food chains, Taco Bell is my favorite. I believe you can put their hot sauce on anything and convert it into something edible.

(I eat fast food about 5x/year. I count Ruby Tuesdays, TGIF, and similar chains as fast food.)

Me too, gotta have that fix every now and then. However I don't count TGIF type restaurants as fast food. Anyplace you can get a decent salad and some steamed veggies with your entree doesn't count in my mind.

It's my wife's favorite, too. When we bought the house, I told her "We'll have enough space to plant a garden. What do you want to plant?"

"Ooooh! Taco Bell!"

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit!

That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

:devil:

:-)

Have you seen the musical? I saw it on Broadway twice...better than the movie.

Spamalot? Better than The Holy Grail? Now I know you're insane. :devil: And yes, I have seen Spamalot.

Thanks for that. I have not seen Spamalot (would like to though) but I thought there is no way it could even be anywhere near as good as The Holy Grail.

Thanks for that. I have not seen Spamalot (would like to though) but I thought there is no way it could even be anywhere near as good as The Holy Grail.

I own the movie but enjoyed the live performance more...David Hyde Pierce was the BEST Robin! Of course I could have done without that Lady in the Lake thing....

As I will be almost certainly be long dead by then, America, and the world itself, will not exist in the fictional time of "2059", pretty much by definition, I think.