Kerry to concede per ABC News

nm

99340[/snapback]

Any sense of relief and glee I might feel at that is strictly because it means the process won't be dragged out until January. Fundamentally, we still have an idiot in the White House...not that Kerry would have changed that at all...

Whatever else anyone might say about Kerry, a timely and honest concession by him does a great service to the country, in that it goes a long way towards rehabilitating people's faith in the electoral process that was shaken in 2000.

Any sense of relief and glee I might feel at that is strictly because it means the process won't be dragged out until January.  Fundamentally, we still have an idiot in the White House...not that Kerry would have changed that at all... 

Whatever else anyone might say about Kerry, a timely and honest concession by him does a great service to the country, in that it goes a long way towards rehabilitating people's faith in the electoral process that was shaken in 2000.

99354[/snapback]

Amen. We need to move forward, and Kerry will need to participate in that early and often.

Per Imus this morning: Perhaps Bush will appoint Kerry as the Ambassador to France. :D

99376[/snapback]

i actually put a tape in for Imus on MSNBC this morning. I only caught a few minutes this morning and although he voted for Kerry his show was VERY Entertaining this morning....

particularly the guy next to Buchanan who said, "this just in....the Bruce Springsteen concert scheduled for Jan. 15th on the south lawn of the White House has offically been canceled."