Is Dante a bust??

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante Whitner has done nothing to impress me so far as a Bill. I thought Ko Simpson clearly outplayed him as Rookies. I wonder if that ankle injury slowed him way down. And now the man gets pinched. Not worth the 8th pick as I see it.

He's nowhere near a bust, and you should learn to spell his name.

Sorry to quibble on the spelling but every once in awhile it becomes too much for me not to comment.

Isn't it strange that someone can see a person's name or a word spelled correctly thousands of times and then go ahead and spell it incorrectly?

DONTE

Spell it 100 times on the blackboard.

Dante Whitner has done nothing to impress me so far as a Bill. I thought Ko Simpson clearly outplayed him as Rookies. I wonder if that ankle injury slowed him way down. And now the man gets pinched. Not worth the 8th pick as I see it.

Good stuff dude...Whats your opinion of Jim Kelly as a QB?

He's nowhere near a bust, and you should learn to spell his name.

I agree.

I think that Whitner is a heck of a player that the organization has asked to fill a lot of holes and to play different roles in the defensive secondary. The fact that he has done so in such a young career is nothing short of amazing.

I believe folks remember him getting run over by Sammy Morris last year, but forget that he was toughing it out playing with a recently separated shoulder.

A gutsy kid who should continue to improve, and it is too bad that he had a run in with the fuzz this off season. That was out of character for him.