Report: Lynch suspended three games

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, now we need to bring in a quality veteran. Maybe Warrik Dunn? a pipedream and he prob isn't cheap.

Dunn has been cut by two teams in the past year, I cant see how his price could be high and if it is he needs to wake up

i think this means we are going to see the Bills draft a RB fairly high this year

Amazing. Just amazing. Brandon Marshall gets arrested for domestic violence, DUI, battery, and disorderly conduct and gets a 3-game suspension, which gets reduced to 1 game on appeal. Lynch gets a traffic violation for failing to avoid hitting a pedestrian and a misdemeanor for being found with a loaded gun in a bag in his trunk, and also gets a 3-game violation. Goodell must be using a dartboard, for all the sense that makes.

All I have to say is, this better get reduced to a 1-game suspension as well. At most.

Guest dog14787

I figured when Marshawn Lynch came out with his press conference and started talking all of this target on my back BS, he already knew the outcome was going to be bad. It was the wrong thing to convey to the public, how about "to all of the kids out there that believe in me , I'm sorry" target on my back, give me a break. :worthy:

Its a good thing he's not gone for 6 games, someone should just tape his mouth shut next time and right guilty on his forehead so he stands in front of the commissioner in silence, it probably would have saved him a game. :lol:

appeal possibility?

I think if he appeals and agrees to basically be a model citizen etc. he could get it down to 2 games but that's it. I tried to find a list of players who have appealed and what the outcomes were but couldn't. That would be interesting to see.

Dunn has been cut by two teams in the past year, I cant see how his price could be high and if it is he needs to wake up

i think this means we are going to see the Bills draft a RB fairly high this year

I hope not. They have Jackson, who can start, and carry the bulk of the burden for a few games. I'd opt for a veteran placeholder, until Marshawn can play. The long-term situation hasn't changed, and I'd hate for the Bills to go off-plan for a 2-3 game suspension.

I figured when Marshawn Lynch came out with his press conference and started talking all of this target on my back BS, he already knew the outcome was going to be bad. It was the wrong thing to convey to the public, how about "to all of the kids out there that believe in me , I'm sorry" target on my back, give me a break. :worthy:

Its a good thing he's not gone for 6 games, someone should just tape his mouth shut next time and right guilty on his forehead so he stands in front of the commissioner in silence, it probably would have saved him a game. :lol:

Yea, I watched that press conference and really wished he didn't say that target on his back comment, he tried to back track away from that with some BS. The presser was great except for that.

Amazing. Just amazing. Brandon Marshall gets arrested for domestic violence, DUI, battery, and disorderly conduct and gets a 3-game suspension, which gets reduced to 1 game on appeal. Lynch gets a traffic violation for failing to avoid hitting a pedestrian and a misdemeanor for being found with a loaded gun in a bag in his trunk, and also gets a 3-game violation. Goodell must be using a dartboard, for all the sense that makes.

All I have to say is, this better get reduced to a 1-game suspension as well. At most.

Absolutely ridiculous. I hope all the people that hoped that they would throw the book at Lynch to "prove a point" are happy now that the NFL has basically screwed us...again.