Report: Lynch suspended three games

Why can't people understand that the gun was illegal, regardless of where it was. Christ, you guys are such homers. The gun could have been locked up in a safe and it still would have been illegal. I register my handguns because it's the law, he didn't, end of the freaking story. His intentions for the gun were most likely nothing, but it doesn't matter in the slightest. If I had a hand grenade, and kept it in my trunk, is it okay?

Your comparison of illegal firearm and three years probation, too a dirty football player, is a whole new level of stupidity. How could you notice Bob Krafts knob, while you were all over Marshawn's?

yes but if it wasn't his then y is he being charged?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have stopped writing before this:

So by penalizing bad behavior, Goodell is hyping the bad behavior? Like, no one would have known about the NFL's player problems if Goodell hadn't gone and made such a big deal about them? WTF??? Do you really believe this?

Sure it does. The legal process plays out regardless. Then the NFL process takes over. Which means that it DOES draw more attention to it? Can you understand that, dude?

I want the commish to make an example out of ML?? haha--good one. And you've GOT to let go of Brandon Marshall (over and over and over) as some sort of precedent because the commish is CLEARLY not using precedent to hand down his punishment, for reasons I have already explained.

I must have missed you explaining how Lynch's actions were as bad as, or worse than, Marshall's actions. But go ahead, make my day.

You're a mess! ML did this to you dude. Why can't you see this?

LOL! I'm "a mess" because "ML did this to [me], dude?" Um no, sporto. He did this to himself. I won't be the one going to jail, or losing my paycheck, if he screws up again. And last time I checked, there are 52 other players on the team, including a backup RB who could probably hold down the fort until he returns.