Owens in BUFF!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Owens in Buffalo working out

By Chris Brown - Posted April 8th, 2009

Terrell Owens is in Buffalo and has been working out with his teammates at One Bills Drive.

goood to see =)

Very, very cool. IIRC he's never or very rarely worked out with his team in the offseason.

Jason Peters is not :worthy:

While I know it is voluntary, and not a big deal to miss these, I think Peters would do wonders for the contract talks, if he decided to show up...even if only for a few days. That may sound naive, I know. I'm not suggesting it will work to make the Bills cave...I'm just saying it can't hurt, and it is a very small, but potentially meaningful, gesture. If I were his agent, I'd have him workout, at least a for a few days.

While I know it is voluntary, and not a big deal to miss these, I think Peters would do wonders for the contract talks, if he decided to show up...even if only for a few days. That may sound naive, I know. I'm not suggesting it will work to make the Bills cave...I'm just saying it can't hurt, and it is a very small, but potentially meaningful, gesture. If I were his agent, I'd have him workout, at least a for a few days.

I may be overly optimistic, but I think he will be there for the mandatory practices.

Lets just hope this one year "experiment" works! Get in there, learn the new playbook, understand your cow workers, and please please please dont be an !@#$ and ruin an already down trodden team!

?

I know, John. I'm just trying to lighten the mood over this whole Peters thing. He ticked me off last year too. But, maybe he will mature this year and show up. I'm not saying, I'm right and you are wrong. Hell, I could entirely way off base.