Here's my dream draft day

Bills Trade Whitner to Eagles for a 2nd (as a replacement for Dawkins). Though I'm turned off by Whitner, I believe he still does have the cache in the league to garner a 2nd rounder.

Sanchez falls and Bills swap firsts with Vikings (they still need to find their long term guy) for their second round pick.

1. Robert Ayers DE, Tennessee

2a. Max Unger C Oregon, Alex Mack C California or Eric Wood, Louisville

2b. Marcus Freeman OLB Ohio State

2c. Duke Robinson OG Oklahoma

3. Cornelius Ingram TE, Miami

Bills sign Mike Brown cheap with George Wilson fighting it out in camp for the starters roll

Other than firing Dick Jauron, that'd make me a happy Bills fan! :thumbsup:

Bills Trade Whitner to Eagles for a 2nd (as a replacement for Dawkins). Though I'm turned off by Whitner, I believe he still does have the cache in the league to garner a 2nd rounder.

Sanchez falls and Bills swap firsts with Vikings (they still need to find their long term guy) for their second round pick.

Bills sign Mike Brown cheap with George Wilson fighting it out in camp for the starters roll

:rolleyes: ............................................................. :thumbsup: The picks wouldn't be bad, but God knows I hope that's not how we do things on draft day.

I'm loath to trade Whitner, because if we do, our coaching staff/front office will go into "the sky will fall unless we reach for a SS with our very first pick" mode. But if our coaches and front office had a more disciplined way of approaching the draft, your idea of trading Whitner would be--potentially--a lot more viable. And I agree that a second round pick is probably about what we could expect from trading him.

There is no chance in hell they trade Peters. Besides being the vocal leader of the team. He is not bad at all. The Bills are moving him to FS, where it sounds like his real skills will be utilized. Oh and the secondary would not look half as bad as they did in some games if the front four got a more consistant push.

There is no chance in hell they trade Peters. Besides being the vocal leader of the team. He is not bad at all. The Bills are moving him to FS, where it sounds like his real skills will be utilized. Oh and the secondary would not look half as bad as they did in some games if the front four got a more consistant push.

I'm sick and tired of the Bills screwing with the poor guy ....... no wonder he's holding out ..... first he's a TE, then a RT, then a LT and now you say they are moving the poor guy to FS ....... how the heck is a fat blob like him supposed to cover deep????? They're ruining his career I tells ya' .............. :worthy:

Other than firing Dick Jauron, that'd make me a happy Bills fan! :worthy:

There have been a ton of ridiculous trade/draft scenarios posted on this site, but this one takes the cake. Trade our starting Free safety, defensive captain and former top 10 draft pick for a Second rounder. Wow. This is the stupidest thing I've seen today.

1billsfan,

if i knew you in real life, and i had a horrible penis canker, i would tell every single person i know, and meet, that i have the penis canker, but would never reveal that i knew you.

that's how terrible your posts are. your horrible losman ball washing, combined with your seriously learning disabled understanding of the game, it's nuances, and yes life in general. i'm going to stretch my hamstring so i can kick myself in my own face. that will hurt less than what you do.

1billsfan,

if i knew you in real life, and i had a horrible penis canker, i would tell every single person i know, and meet, that i have the penis canker, but would never reveal that i knew you.

that's how terrible your posts are. your horrible losman ball washing, combined with your seriously learning disabled understanding of the game, it's nuances, and yes life in general. i'm going to stretch my hamstring so i can kick myself in my own face. that will hurt less than what you do.

THAT WAS AWESOME. You are now my favorite poster on this board.

1billsfan,

Says the guy who doesn't feel like the Bills need to pay and keep Jason Peters. The first actually good offensive lineman we've had in about ten years.

Says the guy who likes to use the word "retarded" in his posts. Real classy.

Says the guy who's still willing to defer to the Buffalo staff on football related decisions.

Says the guy who thinks a college player that weighed in at 230 pounds as early as January of this year would be a good pick at #11 and become our starting left defensive end.

Throwing a little hissy fit because I like Ayers more than your puffed up Maybin (which was obvious after reading some of your recent posts) just isn't cool. As for Losman, I was wrong and I've said so more than a few times already. I think it's time that you've moved on from your obsession of getting back at the fans who dared to support Losman.