Want To Get Ahead of Denver's QB Pick?

Hello, all you NFL Draft Execs who avidly read TSW....You will need to get ahead of Denver's pick at #12 if you want a first round quarterback like Stafford and/or Sanchez. We're offering our #11 (1250 on the trade chart), and we'll even tell you what you have to give us:

Carolina---Peppers straight up for our #11. We get our pass rush; you get rid of someone who wants out and get a QB.

Detroit---your RD1#20 & RD2#33 (1430 pts) -- you'll get a REAL quarterback at #11 and our 3rd rounder (1465).

St. Louis---We'll give you our #11 this year and next year's #1 for your RD1#2 this year. You get Stafford, we get Curry.

Tampa Bay---Since you have no 2nd rounder, just give us Gaines Adams straight up. You'll have a QB for your good WR's.

Seattle---We'll give you Parrish and our #11 for your RD1#4. We'll take Crabtree WR, Brown DE or Smith-Monroe OT.

Philly---Give us your #28, your #53, and the middle of your three RD5 picks at #157 (1198 pts). You get Moreno/Sanchez.

Kansas City----Gonzo plus your RD3#67 and you get your quarterback.

Which one(s) do you pull the trigger on if you are the other team?

Hello, all you NFL Draft Execs who avidly read TSW....You will need to get ahead of Denver's pick at #12 if you want a first round quarterback like Stafford and/or Sanchez. We're offering our #11 (1250 on the trade chart), and we'll even tell you what you have to give us:

Carolina---Peppers straight up for our #11. We get our pass rush; you get rid of someone who wants out and get a QB.

Detroit---your RD1#20 & RD2#33 (1430 pts) -- you'll get a REAL quarterback at #11 and our 3rd rounder (1465).

St. Louis---We'll give you our #11 this year and next year's #1 for your RD1#2 this year. You get Stafford, we get Curry.

Tampa Bay---Since you have no 2nd rounder, just give us Gaines Adams straight up. You'll have a QB for your good WR's.

Seattle---We'll give you Parrish and our #11 for your RD1#4. We'll take Crabtree WR, Brown DE or Smith-Monroe OT.

Philly---Give us your #28, your #53, and the middle of your three RD5 picks at #157 (1198 pts). You get Moreno/Sanchez.

Which one(s) do you pull the trigger on if you are the other team?

Detroit, only I throw in Parrish and keep our 3rd :thumbsup:

How do the Bills absorb the 16.5 million cap hit for Peppers?. You need the cap money before you can trade for Peppers and Peppers can not be traded until he signs his tender. Also why would the Lions want to do it? They already have to spend a lot of money on the 1st pick. they could sign the 20th pick and the 33rd pick for the same money as they would spend on the 11th. The Lions need players, I can see the Lions trading the 20th pick but downward not up because of the first pick cost.

How do the Bills absorb the 16.5 million cap hit for Peppers?. You need the cap money before you can trade for Peppers and Peppers can not be traded until he signs his tender

When it comes to trades, some fans completely ignore cap ramifications and see names only. That's apparent here.

Peppers ain't coming to Buffalo under any circumstances, given the cap hit. But some fans openly dream about name players because it makes them feel good.

I can see the Bills trading down if they get the right offer. They've got about 4 needs and 2 first day picks to fill them with.

First Seattle If we do not want Parrish and think he is not a a good wr, why would they? You must think they are pretty

stupid to do this trade. Parrish is not worth much and not worth Seattles moving up to the 11th

Kansas City Already have their QB, not going to trade Gonzo. But they might do this, but I do not see where this helps

the Bills as Gonzo is getting up there in age.

Philly This might be doable if we accept their 3rd round pick instead of their 2nd. They do not want Sanchez

I am growing less and less convinced that Denver is taking a QB in the 1st round.

I'm starting to think the same thing. I think if Denver felt as if they could get Sanchez, then maybe that would be a possibility, but I'm thinking that they don't believe Freeman is a fit in what it is that they are looking to do and other teams probably see it this way as well.

If a team wants Sanchez they might have to move ahead of SF- so will teams move up for Josh Freeman? So when it's the Bills turn to pick if Freeman is the last 1st round QB left then it becomes interesting- even if no one is calling the Bills should be pretending to get phone calls, maybe Denver offers us an extra 3rd pick to move up one space.

I am growing less and less convinced that Denver is taking a QB in the 1st round.

Agreed. Orton isn't as bad as everyone thinks. He is certainly no Cutler but he'll manage the game fine enough to get some wins with his great supporting cast. Denver has too many other needs to to for a QB this early (round and year).

you are correct

after striking gold with Brady & Cassell with low round picks in NE, and being smarter than everyone else since he is from NE,why would McDaniels waste a 1st round pick on a QB.

Orton / Simms will be fine in the NE system in 2009

and they will take a low round QB to groom for the future (one that will be willing to cheat under the NE system)

and they will take a low round QB to groom for the future (one that will be willing to cheat under the NE system)

HAAHAHAHAHAHA, Funny as hell but, unfortunately its worked out well. God Damn bastards