Chicago isn't Cutler's final stop

damj

These are the jokes folks ... I'm here all week ... try the veal.

That's my point...your delivery needs a lot of work.

Weak headlines and dead horse jokes without context don't entice anyone to order the veal, much less stay for the 2 drink minimum.

That's my point...your delivery needs a lot of work.

Weak headlines and dead horse jokes without context don't entice anyone to order the veal, much less stay for the 2 drink minimum.

Actually, I wasn't going for humor with this post in the first place ... I was expressing, or attempting to express my frustration with the rampant Jay Cutler man-love on this board ... which ... I may add ... hasn't stopped now that he was traded to another team.

Jay Cutler Man-Love ...

More Cutler Man-Love ...

Yada Yada Yada ...

I am so fuggin' sick and tired of hearing about Jay Cutler.

Actually, I wasn't going for humor with this post in the first place ... I was expressing, or attempting to express my frustration with the rampant Jay Cutler man-love on this board ... which ... I may add ... hasn't stopped now that he was traded to another team.

Jay Cutler Man-Love ...

More Cutler Man-Love ...

Yada Yada Yada ...

A natural marketing tie in. I can see it now...Chicago Cutlery Slicing Through NFL Defenses.

Well then why did you bring it up again?!?!? :thumbsup:

Jay Cutler Man-Love ...

More Cutler Man-Love ...

Yada Yada Yada ...

Me too. That's why I'm not starting any new threads about him.

Well then why did you bring it up again?!?!? :thumbdown:

So in a day or two some dork like Soprano or one of the tons of noobs popping up every day doesn't roll this one out ... of course, not that already having a post on it will stop them, so point well taken. :unsure: