Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know, I know...watch the film, see him maul D-linemen yadda yadda yadda...what I see in the glimpses I've gotten of this kid are bad feet (to me he looks like he's got concrete cleats) and an unwillingness do what it takes to be a huge success in the NFL.

Mike Williams the remake

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=86079

It even had a decent subject title, unlike yours.

Freekin' rookie

<_<

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=86079

It even had a decent subject title, unlike yours.

Freekin' rookie

<_<

Well, the byline reads April 2, 12:15am so I'm sure the article has been edited. That's my story and I'm stickin wit it.

Andre Smith...no way, no how!

<edit> I even posted in that damn thread. That's a sign of two things...well, at least 2 things. I'm fuggin old and I post too damn much.

Well, the byline reads April 2, 12:15am so I'm sure the article has been edited. That's my story and I'm stickin wit it.

<edit> I even posted in that damn thread. That's a sign of two things...well, at least 2 things. I'm fuggin old and I post too damn much.

Mikie Brown will draft him. <_<

He can't resist what he thinks is a bargain...Akili Smith, Odell Thurmann, AJ Nicholson, Chris Henry, Frostee Rucker, Ahmad Brooks, ...

Kudos to Akili Smith. A tough kid who played hard but couldn't play quarterback. He left with Brown having to fork over 4M to him. :unsure:

<edit> I even posted in that damn thread. That's a sign of three things...well, at least 3 things. I'm fuggin old and I post too damn much or I'm a monumental idiot.

Fixed! <_<

I know, I know...watch the film, see him maul D-linemen yadda yadda yadda...what I see in the glimpses I've gotten of this kid are bad feet (to me he looks like he's got concrete cleats) and an unwillingness do what it takes to be a huge success in the NFL.

Mike Williams the remake

I'm glad that you formed such a strong opinion from "glimpses". Lets see, Bama was on TV about 8 times this year and you caught glimpses? The TBD "scout" posts are so tires at this point. You said, "I know, watch the film." So should the film be discounted because you caught a glimpse of his "bad feet"? The guy is the most accomplished lineman to come out in years and even after a couple of bad decisions (not drugs, assault or DWI) , he will be picked in the top 10. Somehow scouts will overlook this but Beerball from TBD says he has cement shoes.

New Rule! You cannot start a post about a prospect unless you've actually watched him play a full game.

I'm glad that you formed such a strong opinion from "glimpses". Lets see, Bama was on TV about 8 times this year and you caught glimpses? The TBD "scout" posts are so tires at this point. You said, "I know, watch the film." So should the film be discounted because you caught a glimpse of his "bad feet"? The guy is the most accomplished lineman to come out in years and even after a couple of bad decisions (not drugs, assault or DWI) , he will be picked in the top 10. Somehow scouts will overlook this but Beerball from TBD says he has cement shoes.

New Rule! You cannot start a post about a prospect unless you've actually watched him play a full game.

why don't you take your horseshoe and stick it where the sun don't shine you farking asswhole.

Watched him play in several games, living in Atlanta and a huge college football fan. And SEC football is the best in the country bar none.Bamas entire Oline was dominating. Caldwell the center is going to be a steal in round three. The problem i have with Smith isn't his talent but his work ethic. The kid got suspended from the bowl game. This hurt his team a lot in that game. Utah looked like the steel curtain out there.Saban has admitted Smith needs a lot of motivation. Then he pulls the Houdini act at the combine. This hurt his stock a lot. Do you want another big name tackle with questionable thought process? Dont we already have one of those???

Mikie Brown will draft him. <_<

He can't resist what he thinks is a bargain...Akili Smith, Odell Thurmann, AJ Nicholson, Chris Henry, Frostee Rucker, Ahmad Brooks, ...

Kudos to Akili Smith. A tough kid who played hard but couldn't play quarterback. He left with Brown having to fork over 4M to him. :unsure:

You are seriously going to put Andre Smith in the same class with those losers? Lets see which one of these don't belong:

Thurman- Drugs, alcohol, assault, multiple suspensions.

Henry-Drugs, alcohol, assault, multiple suspensions.

Nicholson-grand theft, dwi, drugs, weapons.

Rucker-sexual assault, spousal abuse.

Brooks-punching a woman is the face.

Andre Smith- unprepared for the combine, boobies

To compare Smith to these guys is absurd. The guys that you mentioned all got into serious trouble early on in college and none of them came close to putting together a college career even close to Smith's.

You seem to have left out "suspended for the Sugar Bowl". [Edit: suspended by Nick Saban, of all people. I wonder who you have to kill to get suspended from a Bowl game, by Saban.]

What were the team rules, Andre violated?

Watched him play in several games, living in Atlanta and a huge college football fan. And SEC football is the best in the country bar none.Bamas entire Oline was dominating. Caldwell the center is going to be a steal in round three. The problem i have with Smith isn't his talent but his work ethic. The kid got suspended from the bowl game. This hurt his team a lot in that game. Utah looked like the steel curtain out there.Saban has admitted Smith needs a lot of motivation. Then he pulls the Houdini act at the combine. This hurt his stock a lot. Do you want another big name tackle with questionable thought process? Dont we already have one of those???

I agree. But, he had to be somewhat motivated to be 3 time AA/SEC and an Outland trophy winner before his 22nd birthday. He played in the SEC, where he faces guys like Dunlap, Jackson, Hardy, Sapp and Bowers(Clemson) and still dominated. He may not be an Adonis but what lineman are? Lets get Peters and Walkers shirts off and let them run a 40. I say, if he is there, you take a chance on a guy with a 3 year track record of dominance.

You seem to have left out "suspended for the Sugar Bowl". [Edit: suspended by Nick Saban, of all people. I wonder who you have to kill to get suspended from a Bowl game, by Saban.]

What were the team rules, Andre violated?

He was suspended for contact with an agent. It is no excuse but players get suspended all of the time for bowl games. 23 players were suspened from FSU for this years bowl game. I think that you would agree that talking to an agent hardly puts him in the category with the calendar of criminals from the Bengals.

You are seriously going to put Andre Smith in the same class with those losers? Lets see which one of these don't belong:

Thurman- Drugs, alcohol, assault, multiple suspensions.

Henry-Drugs, alcohol, assault, multiple suspensions.

Nicholson-grand theft, dwi, drugs, weapons.

Rucker-sexual assault, spousal abuse.

Brooks-punching a woman is the face.

To compare Smith to these guys is absurd. The guys that you mentioned all got into serious trouble early on in college and none of them came close to putting together a college career even close to Smith's.

You seem angry. And belittling of me, for putting up a post pointing out the B'gal's owner's proclivities.

Henry's assault was bogus. The little lady who accused him eventually got charged with the murder of one of her johns.

Same with Thurman's assault charge. He did everything asked of him according to the court, yet he got swept up in the pogrom Goodel put forth after the Vick affair put the stink on the NFL.

IIRC, Nicholson's charge was breaking into a dorm room and stealing a stereo.

Rucker's case was adjudicated, and he's on the team for better or worse - he doesn't show 3rd round talent.l

I posted no defense of any - merely noted that Brown has his own idea of a draft bargain.

There were several other B'gals picks that turned out to be lazy tubs of goo. Same with all clubs. Why you choose to make more of that, I'll never know.

Horseshoe. Apt stage name...

You seem angry. And belittling of me, for putting up a post pointing out the B'gal's owner's proclivities.

Henry's assault was bogus. The little lady who accused him eventually got charged with the murder of one of her johns.

Same with Thurman's assault charge. He did everything asked of him according to the court, yet he got swept up in the pogrom Goodel put forth after the Vick affair put the stink on the NFL.

IIRC, Nicholson's charge was breaking into a dorm room and stealing a stereo.

Rucker's case was adjudicated, and he's on the team for better or worse - he doesn't show 3rd round talent.l

I posted no defense of any - merely noted that Brown has his own idea of a draft bargain.

There were several other B'gals picks that turned out to be lazy tubs of goo. Same with all clubs. Why you choose to make more of that, I'll never know.

Horseshoe. Apt stage name...

I thought putting Smith in the same category as those guys was completely unfair. These guys have all been charged serious crimes and covicted of crimes. They are lucky they have great lawyers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odell_Thurman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._J._Nicholson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Henry_(wide_receiver)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frostee_Rucker

HAHAHA!!! Take that Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl!!! Nothing I like better than seeing you get slapped around for posting dumb things like that!!! Why don't you tell everyone how Denver couldn't host a super bowl now!!!

why don't you take your horseshoe and stick it where the sun don't shine you farking asswhole.

Teeheehee, you got smacked around somethin good and that's all you got?!?! What a maroon!!!

Did you ever think he might be the best OG in the draft with enough versatility to play RT and even LT in a pinch- I would have an easier time working around a mediocre LT who is occasionally beaten by a speed rush than a guard who is continually pushed back into the QB.