RUMOR: Big curveball coming in with our first pick

SKOOBY

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just amazes me how many posts this joker has in six months of being here, just posting without hesitation or actual thought.

Skoob, you mentioned "BZ" as being somewhere you used to post. Any chance of going back there or have you been banned? Since you were considered "the second coming", you should be welcomed back with open arms, right?

If not, there must be a club for BMW owners that are compensating for something that will take you in.

You are my second favorite on this site, Crayonz is #1

The thing is, Crayonz is a character, created for our amusement. He/she purposefully posts absurdities, to see how many fish he can catch,

Skooby is s stone-cold moron, who we all laugh at, not with.

The thing is, Crayonz is a character, created for our amusement. He/she purposefully posts absurdities, to see how many fish he can catch,

:ph34r::devil:

Agreed, they both amuse me, for different reasons.

I don't think Skooby is a bad guy. He just happens to have character flaws that are more pronounced than others. Nothing in what he writes shows maliciousness. Skooby get's ragged on because he says things that are easy to tear apart. But that doesn't make him a bad person.

To tell you the truth, there are lots of other people on this board that are outright mean. I'd much rather be reading Skoob's posts that are amusing than posts from Trolls who have nothing to offer other than their constant negativity.

Cutler has some growing up to do, he is also a diabetic (which may or may not effect his long term potential)

We all know Cutler has maturity/personality issues - big deal, the Bears have to deal w/ him now. The diabetes comment is idiotic - all he has to do is self-manage it w/ insulin shots; does not affect his "potential" or performance in the least.

But, does it amuse you BMW friends? That's the real question.

We don't judge each other, when your there already you just know it. If it has to be explained, you wouldn't get it anyways.