RUMOR: Big curveball coming in with our first pick

SKOOBY

I played alot of hockey and was quite violent, though generally just on the ice. Go Club KC / Ricki's was my calling after high school.

Since this seems to be a dump on Skooby posting, ...

Skooby, perhaps you should have worn a helmet when you played.

I heard from a friend, that knows someone who lives in Buffalo, that the Bills are using their 1st round pick on a Kicker. I think it may be Gus the mule, who can kick 70 yard field goals. Now, we won't need an offense.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKOOBY, do you have ANY idea of how secretive NFL teams are about their draft strategies? Unless a team has the #1 overall pick, the draft war room is a lock-and-key think tank. So no, nobody believes that you have a source on the inside and nobody believes these rumors that you post. Have you noticed that none of your rumors have come true? Furthermore, how come your source didn't tell you about the TO deal?

By the time I even caught wind of it, he was a bill. T.O. went from straight from the cowboys to the Bills within 48 hours. I also have my own reasons, depending on the source, for posting it up. I told BZ that Marv is coming back first and got killed, 2 weeks later I was hailed as the next coming.

Like I said here, right QB comes up and we are supposedly pulling the trigger. There is also a chance that after drafting a QB that's covered by others, that we trade him within the same round, like a Eli type scenario.

Since this seems to be a dump on Skooby posting, ...

Skooby, perhaps you should have worn a helmet when you played.

I heard from a friend, that knows someone who lives in Buffalo, that the Bills are using their 1st round pick on a Kicker. I think it may be Gus the mule, who can kick 70 yard field goals. Now, we won't need an offense.

We've had one of the best ST crews every year and it get us better field position to fail on offense.

By the time I even caught wind of it, he was a bill. T.O. went from straight from the cowboys to the Bills within 48 hours. I also have my own reasons, depending on the source, for posting it up. I told BZ that Marv is coming back first and got killed, 2 weeks later I was hailed as the next coming.

Like I said here, right QB here we are supposedly pulling the trigger. There is also a chance that after drafting a QB that's covered by others, that we trade him within the same round, like a Eli type scenario.

Go away, you infant.

Word came in from BMW driving friends that our first pick is probably going to be a QB, if the one we want is available. We have no real backup and can groom a good one for when we're ready to win. T.O. was a marketing stunt to sell the seats that we're cancelled and the teams management is under no delusion of defeating many on our schedule or division this year. The AFC east is going to be the toughest place to play this year and after finishing last last year, that's where we'll stay.

I expect to get crucified for bringing this to the table but then again I am the anti-Christ.

dude, april fools was yesterday

Word came in from BMW driving friends

Whats the difference betreen a bmw driver and a porcupine?

On a porcupine the pr*cks are on the outside.

Word came in from BMW driving friends that our first pick is probably going to be a QB, if the one we want is available. We have no real backup and can groom a good one for when we're ready to win. T.O. was a marketing stunt to sell the seats that we're cancelled and the teams management is under no delusion of defeating many on our schedule or division this year. The AFC east is going to be the toughest place to play this year and after finishing last last year, that's where we'll stay.

I expect to get crucified for bringing this to the table but then again I am the anti-Christ.

Oh yea, where is their stadium located??

Screw BMW it's all JDM, tough breasts!!

Whats the difference betreen a bmw driver and a porcupine?

On a porcupine the pr*cks are on the outside.

What's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The location of the dirtbag.

Calling people names makes you look oh so much smarter.

I rarely am brought to that point. And it's very cute how you always play coy after you intentionally get people stirred up. Your whole schtick is completely disingenuous. With your bogus "rumors." And your bragging about your BMW "sources." People get angry with you because that's exactly what you go fishing for.

You said it yourself…

You know what I think? I think you WISH you could be the anti-Christ. But the truth is not nearly that grandiose. You are simply an annoying attention-craving little infant.

I rarely am brought to that point. And it's very cute how you always play coy after you intentionally get people stirred up. Your whole schtick is completely disingenuous. With your bogus "rumors." And your bragging about your BMW "sources." People get angry with you because that's exactly what you go fishing for.

You said it yourself…

You know what I think? I think you WISH you could be the anti-Christ. But the truth is not nearly that grandiose. You are simply an annoying attention-craving little infant.

You hit the nail on the head, Mr Starr. Skooby is pathetic, and uses this board to get attention...ANY attention. I can only imagine what kind of a worthless pitiful life this stupid fuc#er must have. There has been suggestions he is an outcast from another Bills' board, and apparently he choose us, as the place to share his special brand of stupid.

Guys like this rarely change. He'll get run out here, and go somewhere else, again screwing up any chance to be part of a real community, due to his desperate and antisocial behavior.

The only "Curve Ball" pick I see that could happen would be Clay Matthews / LB / USC. I could see that happening and not too many people, media or others, are really talking about the possibility.

Don't necessarily want this to happen but I could see it happening. He'd take Ellison's spot, be great in coverage, excellent blitz skills, takes care of linebacker and pass rush. Clay Matthews came to SC as a safety...the same position Brian Urlacher played at New Mexico. I heard a scout compare him skillwise to Urlacher. Still have others I'd rather see at #11 though.

Pursuant to nothing, McShay and Kiper were talking the other day on ESPN radio how B.J. Raji is slipping. He's gone from the everyone loves him stage to the let's put him under a microscope and find his flaws stage. They mentioned his spotty conditioning during his college career, and the fact that he missed the entire 2007 season due to academics.

The Bills will have a difficult choice to make at #11. There's going to be lots of good players to pick from.

Another gem, you guys can't take what the street brings. Bury your head and assume that just because your stuck in a pathetic icebowl for 9 months a year that everyone else is dead ended as well. I live a completely type of life than most and actually most people have no idea how things really work. Consider me being here a potential source of inside info versus your neighbor that is as broke / clueless as some of you.

It's odd that you decided to use my post for that response. I currently live across the street from the Atlantic ocean, in St Augustine Beach, Florida. I have lived in Boston, NYC, San Francisco and several places in the LA area, including a place about 2 blocks from the Pacific ocean. I'm only telling you this, in response to your stupid, and narrow-minded, assumption that the posters who criticize your moronic posts are somehow lesser than you, on the social scale.

Clearly, many of us are better schooled than you:

"I live a completely type of life than most and actually most people have no idea how things really work."

Nice work, Skoob!

:thumbsup: