RUMOR: Big curveball coming in with our first pick

SKOOBY

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really do this for the fun of it don't you? You enjoy the abuse. You are a posting masochist. Are you that starved for attention?

To quote Paul Buchman, "This is what I'm sayin'"

Word came in from BMW driving friends that our first pick is probably going to be a QB, if the one we want is available. We have no real backup and can groom a good one for when we're ready to win. T.O. was a marketing stunt to sell the seats that we're cancelled and the teams management is under no delusion of defeating many on our schedule or division this year. The AFC east is going to be the toughest place to play this year and after finishing last last year, that's where we'll stay.

I expect to get crucified for bringing this to the table but then again I am the anti-Christ.

It's true. You are the anti-christ. This post is going to be even funnier or april 26th when all is said and done

The most ridiculous thread has the most replies. This is #155.

Why bother to even reply? Props to Skooby Dobby Doo for duping everyone into creating a heavily read and replied to thread.

The most ridiculous thread has the most replies. This is #155.

Why bother to even reply? Props to Skooby Dobby Doo for duping everyone into creating a heavily read and replied to thread.

Thanks.

That's all you going for? Just a lot of posts? Hell, start a thread with the title "Skooby is leaving Two Bills Drive" and watch the posts pour in. It should break records!

I'd prefer a quiet exit, but I'll take what I can get.

That's all you going for? Just a lot of posts? Hell, start a thread with the title "Skooby is leaving Two Bills Drive" and watch the posts pour in. It should break records!

No, someone props me for any reason and I'll give them a courteous response. It called manners and regardless of the origin, I'll try to maintain that attitude. We could use more of that on here.

No, someone props me for any reason and I'll give them a courteous response. It called manners and regardless of the origin, I'll try to maintain that attitude. We could use more of that on here.

Well, props to you. You are the man. People put you down, sarcastically compliment you and you are courteous. Congrats.

Now be nice and thank me for giving you props on being a nicely mannered imbecile.

Well, props to you. You are the man. People put you down, sarcastically compliment you and you are courteous. Congrats.

Now be nice and thank me for giving you props on being a nicely mannered imbecile.

:beer: , Witty.

this is a helluva thread, Skoob. the rumor you heard made this board pick up with replies. you're just what this place needs.

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Thanks Sabz, draft is coming up so we'll see.