RUMOR: Big curveball coming in with our first pick

SKOOBY

Word came in from BMW driving friends that our first pick is probably going to be a QB, if the one we want is available. We have no real backup and can groom a good one for when we're ready to win. T.O. was a marketing stunt to sell the seats that we're cancelled and the teams management is under no delusion of defeating many on our schedule or division this year. The AFC east is going to be the toughest place to play this year and after finishing last last year, that's where we'll stay.

I expect to get crucified for bringing this to the table but then again I am the anti-Christ.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word came in from BMW driving friends that our first pick is probably going to be a QB, if the one we want is available. We have no real backup and can groom a good one for when we're ready to win. T.O. was a marketing stunt to sell the seats that we're cancelled and the teams management is under no delusion of defeating many on our schedule or division this year. The AFC east is going to be the toughest place to play this year and after finishing last last year, that's where we'll stay.

I expect to get crucified for bringing this to the table but then again I am the anti-Christ.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MAN!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, just please shut the hell up with this garbage. Seriously.

I expect our first pick to be an offensive player, Jeremey Maclin, but not a QB, this might be postureing just for trade bait.

I expect our first pick to be an offensive player, Jeremey Maclin, but not a QB, this might be postureing just for trade bait.

I am still shocked since I heard it and think that playing ourselves under the radar maybe a better way versus how we did it last year. Playoffs or bust will not be mentioned this season, there will be no guarantees by any players nor will we swagger our bad selves this season. There is a come to work and play hard mentality being instilled versus the talk big / do little scenario that set up last year. Our offense was putrid and we nearly got blanked several times during the season.

this is a good rumor to start......the bills picking QB with the 11th.......this increases Trade down possibilities with teams like the Jets, Bucs etc... Mark Sanchez's (Kiper #5) USC Pro day was smokin hot, some are saying he moved ahead of Stafford(Kiper #3), it's very unlikely, but if either were there at #11, WOW the Bill's phone will be ringing off the hook......even Josh Freeman's stock is starting to rise.

P.S. SKOOBY please stop eating late at night, these dreams you have are killing us.......lol

Word came in from BMW driving friends that our first pick is probably going to be a QB, if the one we want is available.

it had better be Stafford then because we don't need another California QB. (Sanchez) as for Freeman, if the Bills take him at #11, Edwards won't have to worry about his job for a couple of years. i don't see it happening.

this is a good rumor to start......the bills picking QB with the 11th.......this increases Trade down possibilities with teams like the Jets, Bucs etc... Mark Sanchez's (Kiper #5) USC Pro day was smokin hot, some are saying he moved ahead of Stafford(Kiper #3), it's very unlikely, but if either were there at #11, WOW the Bill's phone will be ringing off the hook......even Josh Freeman's stock is starting to rise.

P.S. SKOOBY please stop eating late at night, these dreams you have are killing us.......lol

But Mighty Taco is open late and Peters is always there.

Congratulations on going from new poster to ignored rollercoaster retard in less than a year!

<_<

Repeating what I heard does not make it how I feel. I think that there is a better than average chance it's a ploy to throw teams off and make them scramble. It's about F-in time we force teams to gameplan at the last minute. Hopefully that type of trickery continues throughout the season. Then again, it's all me and my late night dreams according to some.

We have done 0 for 9 years and I think it's about time that we pull a Bill B type move and praise our opponents and downplay ourselves. How many pre-game press conferences have we heard about how dangerous we are only to get our coins crushed come gameday. Let's tell them how great they are and play head games with them now. Do the exact opposite of what they expect on offense / defense and when they make adjustments, we go right back to our strengths to win the game.