What's for dinner

/dev/null

Saltine crackers, spaghetti (without sauce), and beer. I'm a poor college student. :cry:

Pffffftttt. When I was in college, I always had plenty of (my own) money. You know why? BECAUSE I HAD JOBS!!! I worked co-op for the electrical utility, I tended bar, and I was the maintenance guy at a Catholic school. And don't say you don't have time. I majored in electrical engineering and also earned an Army commission in ROTC. Each of those is demanding enough on its own. But enough about me... Get to work kid. You'll eat just fine.

Kids these days. <_<

Then again, maybe all that work made me such a curmudgeon at 38? :unsure:

Pffffftttt. When I was in college, I always had plenty of (my own) money. You know why? BECAUSE I HAD JOBS!!! I worked co-op for the electrical utility, I tended bar, and I was the maintenance guy at a Catholic school. And don't say you don't have time. I majored in electrical engineering and also earned an Army commission in ROTC. Each of those is demanding enough on its own. But enough about me... Get to work kid. You'll eat just fine.

Kids these days. <_<

Please. You are interrupting his endless pity party.

Update... Bud/Bud Light, and popcorn/peanuts/Hershey Kisses

Now that's a certified gourmet spread. But hey, the price is right ...

Me? Grilled chicken, salad, and fruit ... washed down with a Leinie's Fireside Nut Brown Ale. Mmmm.

(What? It's not like I was consciously going for healthy food tonight, it just happened that way, so I had to do something to compensate.)

Saltine crackers, spaghetti (without sauce), and beer. I'm a poor college student. <_<

Dude. Ramen. At least they include the flavoring packets.

(And if you want to work in journalism, you might as well get used to them. :unsure: )

Kids these days. <_<

Please. You are interrupting his endless pity party.

I have a job. I'm the Vice President of Training and Air Quality at a million dollar a year radio station. I only get paid in experience but it's a 30 hour a week job on top of my nearly endless schoolwork, and it should open a lot of doors for me in my chosen line of work.

Not to mention that I'm the play by play announcer for Cornell women's basketball and baseball. But yeah, you guys know me, I'm just a bum who sits around all day.

In conclusion, you guys can shove it.