Seriously: How tall are Mr. and Mrs. Obama?

Or, how short are the king and queen?

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090401/i/r305...VPenqya6p8krg--

I think Barack is only like 6'1''. I say "only" because he does seem to tower over people. Then again, the only people with whom we regularly see him in close quarters are "leaders." Supposing most "leaders" are little short guys, I guess there's something to be said about the Napoleon complex.

EDIT: As for Michelle, she does come from a basketball family.

I think Barack is only like 6'1''. I say "only" because he does seem to tower over people. Then again, the only people with whom we regularly see him in close quarters are "leaders." Supposing most "leaders" are little short guys, I guess there's something to be said about the Napoleon complex.

EDIT: As for Michelle, she does come from a basketball family.

I read a writeup about Obama in a fitness article that said he was 6-1, 180lbs. The reason I remember is because my wife told me before then that BO and I had an identical build.

Did you see the short brouhaha about Michelle and Queenie hugging?

The Daily Show had an hysterical segment about it the other day.

Which is good because you can only look at that mug for so long.

So I'm not the only one bewildered by people insisting this woman is some kind of Jackie Kennedy-level hottie? :devil:

So I'm not the only one bewildered by people insisting this woman is some kind of Jackie Kennedy-level hottie? :devil:

Absolute butt-ass fugly. She looks like she was smashed in the face with a cast-iron skillet by Foghorn Leghorn.

Would anyone care to speculate on the physical attractiveness of two guys who spend hour after hour ranting and raving on a Buffalo Bills message board? I can only assume that a "man" who anonymously attacks a woman's appearance must harbor some seriously insecurities about his own appearance.

Would anyone care to speculate on the physical attractiveness of two guys who spend hour after hour ranting and raving on a Buffalo Bills message board? I can only assume that a "man" who anonymously attacks a woman's appearance must harbor some seriously insecurities about his own appearance.

Yes, it's Captain Obvious!!! Protecting the butt-ass fugly liberal women who finally figured out how to be proud of their country. Yes, it's Captain Obvious...protector of well-toned arms, Gucci handbags and matching pumps!!!

Yes, it's Captain Obvious!!! Protecting the butt-ass fugly liberal women who finally figured out how to be proud of their country. Yes, it's Captain Obvious...protector of well-toned arms, Gucci handbags and matching pumps!!!

So you're saying that this observation of you-

was obvious? I appreciate your candor!

How about a guy who shows up to spend time talking about two guys who spend "hour after hour ranting and raving"? Somehow in your mind that makes you better? :thumbsup: