NFL Brothers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL.com did an article about the best brother tandems in the history of the NFL http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

I thought I'd bring the list and the conversation here. Who do you think should have been on this list, who do you think is the best tandem?

10. Thomas and Julius Jones

9. Champ and Boss Bailey

8. Jamie and Darren Sharper

7. Randall and Sam Cunningham

6. Dale Carter and Jake Reed

5. William and Michael Dean Perry

4. Ronde and Tiki Barber

3. Shannon and Sterling Sharpe

2. Bruce and Clay Matthews

1. Peyton and Eli Manning

Personally, I think the Bahr's Chris and Matt should have made this list. Two of the best placekickers of their day

I'd have certainly put Bennie & Brian Blades on that list ahead of some of the others. Both made a probowl & had long productive careers.

I'd have certainly put Bennie & Brian Blades on that list ahead of some of the others. Both made a probowl & had long productive careers.

Agreed, both solid producing defensive players...too bad HB Blades couldn't live up to the family legacy

Mike Golic played for Miami during the Bills four SB runs. He must have back problems from being pancaked so often.

And this refutes his point, how?

The Manning brothers were back to back SB MVP's and I don't think that will ever happen again in anybodies lifetime who's currently on the Earth.

<_<

Mike Golic only played one year, his last 1993 for the Dolphins, so he was not there for the entire Bills 4 SB run.

BF? Richy Rich? Separated at birth?

Or Buddy Rich! BA DUM BUM Ptsch!!

Mike Golic only played one year, his last 1993 for the Dolphins, so he was not there for the entire Bills 4 SB run.

I said during. Which can mean only one year of that run. <_<