ESPN hates the Bills

Fingon

I'm starting a new sports network to compete with ESPN. Who's with me!?

[running to no particular destination, necktie about forehead, brandishing torch and side-arm stapler]

HOOOOOOOOOO!!

I'm with you!!! Let's call it EMPIRE SPORTS NETWORK!!! What???!!! Oh...

Nothing to do with this poll. I could care less... But ESPN sucks IMO. I rarely turn it on, and its not even on my normal 'rotation' of channel flipping. College Football Gameday is one of the best shows on TV though.

I wish there was a legitimate competitor to ESPN who gained nearly as much power. Like Foxnews to CNN type of deal. hehe. One station could side with players, and the other with owners.

Exactly! The Bills got more than their share of national media attention during the Super Bowl years because they DESERVED it. Right now, this team does NOT deserve it. It has to be EARNED. It doesn't matter how good our team is on paper. Until the Bills make a serious playoff run, the Bills do not deserve much attention. And, that is probably a good thing anyhow.

"on paper" this team is terrible. Horrible O Line, unproven QB, cancer / ancient WR, no TE, criminal RB, bad D Line (exception of Stroud), shameful LB core, avg secondary. This is the Bills in a nutshell. Add in horrendous gameday coach Jauron, and you've got a recipe for last place AFC East.

That is alright, this Bills fan hates ESPN

:( Why does anyone care? Besides, didn't we get enough of that much desired "national medie attention" when Terrell Owens signed? And then, his subsequen blowing off "voluntary" workouts?

Obviously, ESPN thinks the Bills are doodoo, so they did not include them in their sports nation polls. Is it just coincidence that Buffalo is the only AFC east team left off? I think not.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnatio...46&sCat=365

The Bills haven't been "On the clock" yet. We're running a series in reverse order from No. 32 to No. 1. The Jets ran this morning at No. 17. In six days, you'll have a poll question.

Prior to this morning, there were only Dolphins and Patriots questions. A week ago, there was only a Dolphins question.

"on paper" this team is terrible. Horrible O Line, unproven QB, cancer / ancient WR, no TE, criminal RB, bad D Line (exception of Stroud), shameful LB core, avg secondary. This is the Bills in a nutshell. Add in horrendous gameday coach Jauron, and you've got a recipe for last place AFC East.

Good too see a True fan.

The Bills haven't been "On the clock" yet. We're running a series in reverse order from No. 32 to No. 1. The Jets ran this morning at No. 17. In six days, you'll have a poll question.

Prior to this morning, there were only Dolphins and Patriots questions. A week ago, there was only a Dolphins question.

Yeah, i said i realized that in an earlier post. This thread wasn't serious, anyways.