Kiper 2010 draft

Trader

At their respective positions Starks and Roosevelt.

Hope it's true. Either would look good in a Bills uniform.

That Starks really looks like he has the tools, but I have no clue how that translates to the NFL level. It would be really nice to see him make a career as an NFL starter.

That Starks really looks like he has the tools, but I have no clue how that translates to the NFL level. It would be really nice to see him make a career as an NFL starter.

Starks: Another Niagara Falls High kid, with a shot at the big time.

WooHoo!

I think he needs to bulk up a little bit. He seems to have the height and skill set to compete in the NFL, but he still seems a little thin for a running back.

Link anyone?

Well, it doesn't say either prospect would be top 5 pick category, this article definitely speculates Starks's 1st round potential. Seeing this kid run in person was a lot of fun this year. In fact, all 3 UB games I went to were really amazing. Temple v UB (amazing Hail Mary Play), Miami (OH) v UB, total blowout, and on election night, and UB v Akron, which we lost, but still was a good game. It was fun to actually enjoy some football without all the stress of, well, everything the NFL game brings with it. Sure, the MAC is a mid-major conference, but you're still talking about super competitive, D1 ball, with players that will be in the NFL.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/535902.html

UB football schedule released.

UB will be on national TV 4 times in 2009, four straight weeks in November, 2 of them home games. The home opener is against the Pitt Panthers on Sat 9/12. (time TBA) Let's pack UB stadium for that one! Why not have two home opener tailgates for Buffalo football teams?

PTR

Starks' parents used to be former customers of mine---he claimed there were several teams trying to get him to come out this year with the promise they would draft him by round 3...said he wanted him to stay in another year to improve his draft status...