Clinton (Obama) blame the US for the cartal drug wars

It's all our fault that the mexicans are killing each other.

They announced they are going to ramp up border security to prevent weapons, etc... into Mexico. if they can do that, why don't they just lock down the borders and prevent illegals from coming in? I can see it now, US patrols will prevent things from leaving but the ACLU will prevent them from stopping the flow of illegals and drugs into the US.

I love our administration, they have some !@#$ed up values and priorties.

It's all our fault that the Mexicans are killing each other.

They announced they are going to ramp up border security to prevent weapons, etc... into Mexico. if they can do that, why don't they just lock down the borders and prevent illegals from coming in? I can see it now, US patrols will prevent things from leaving but the ACLU will prevent them from stopping the flow of illegals and drugs into the US.

I love our administration, they have some !@#$ed up values and priorties.

Of course its all our fault I just went to Wal mart,and they were fresh out of automatic weapons and hand grenades. All sold to Mexicans. Of course they had several brands of crack cocaine for sale,so we are the cause of all their problems.

Specifically, it's Bush's fault, since he was a coke-head. The Clintons only smoked pot.

I think that the pot trade is as big as the coke trade, at least from Mexico.

Specifically, it's Bush's fault, since he was a coke-head. The Clintons only smoked pot.

In all fairness, Obama was a cokehead, too.

I do love the way this new group operates, though. "Yes, America is to blame, but the government will make it all better. Trust us. We have a plan."

well, yes technically they are correct. Quite frankly our country has taken a big part in !@#$ing up the rest of the world, along the British and Spanish.

The decline of the Spanish empire combined with our intervention of the western hemisphere has been the main root of the sh------- conditions of Central America. In additions with the criminalization of drugs, Central American kingpins benefit from Bush's coke days, Obama's Coke days, and Bill Jeff's pothead days. So, yeah it is fair to say that Americans are at a big fault for the cartels over the past 150 years.

The decline of the Spanish empire combined with our intervention of the western hemisphere has been the main root of the sh------- conditions of Central America. In additions with the criminalization of drugs, Central American kingpins benefit from Bush's coke days, Obama's Coke days, and Bill Jeff's pothead days. So, yeah it is fair to say that Americans are at a big fault for the cartels over the past 150 years.

Decline of the Spanish empire 150 yrs ago is the reason America is at fault for the growth of the drug cartels?

well, yes technically they are correct. Quite frankly our country has taken a big part in !@#$ing up the rest of the world, along the British and Spanish.

Perhaps some current US citizens inhaling hair spray are a cause of some of the problems.

hmmm well, I wasn't alive during Prohibition but it seems to me that there was a mob war going on then over the bootleg liquor market. Of course in those days they just shot each other.

When Prohibition ended...it set the mob back a bit, they had to go back to the basics until they realized in the 1960's/1970's how lucrative illegal drugs could be.

If the market in America dried up...would we see those drug cartel wars? Doubtful.

hmmm well, I wasn't alive during Prohibition but it seems to me that there was a mob war going on then over the bootleg liquor market. Of course in those days they just shot each other.

When Prohibition ended...it set the mob back a bit, they had to go back to the basics until they realized in the 1960's/1970's how lucrative illegal drugs could be.

If the market in America dried up...would we see those drug cartel wars? Doubtful.

Please dry up the US market. You have full authority.

Please dry up the US market. You have full authority.

We already have a group doing that. They're known as "The Partnership for a Drug Free America". Remember the "This is your brain on drugs" ads? They're totally awesome. Funded by the pharmaceutical industry, too. They used to also accept funding from Big Tobacco and Alcohol, but they stopped accepting that money. They do have some dignity, mind you.

:thumbsup:

Anybody who doesn't believe that the demand for drugs in the U.S. is a major reason for the drug cartals and the violence is delusional. Obviously if there wasn't a demand, there wouldn't be profit for the drug lords, and the money to buy the guns and continue their operations. The drug trade funds everything from the violence in Mexico to the Taliban in Afganistan. Anybody who continues to partake in using drugs is directly resposible. That should be the message to teens and young adults. Never mind what it does to themselves, show them the graphic pictures that their recreational drug use can and has resulted in the death of American soldiers and police. Given the amount of money involved, I don't think we can ever cut off the supply. It has to be the demand.

Yes we all know that America is the only country in the world with a drug problem. And if the drug problem dried up we all know that the cartels are just going to go back to farming and opening up shops in order to make a living. You mentioned it yourself that when prohibition ended the mob just came up with something else to make boat loads of money on. The same thing that will happen in Mexico, Columbia etc if the drugs dried up.

From herein, the Department of Fatherland Security decrees that we are no longer fighting the War on Drugs, we are engaged in Pharmecutical Contingency Operations.

It's spelled 'heroin'. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

I read what that lesbo douchebag said and it just reinforced what Ive always thought about her. Liberal elite idiot. Bush was bad but what the hell do we have running this deal now? Kids having playtime. Like the US doesn't get blamed for enough now we have to take on this guilt?

I read what that lesbo douchebag said and it just reinforced what Ive always thought about her. Liberal elite idiot. Bush was bad but what the hell do we have running this deal now? Kids having playtime. Like the US doesn't get blamed for enough now we have to take on this guilt?

Just wait until we have to pay reparations for it.