Larry, Moe, and Curley

/dev/null

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to say, I'm so glad the rich material in the original The Fast and the Furious is being mined, once again. :censored:

:wallbash:

Probably not the reply you are looking for (and I don't mean to hijack the mighty stooges), but I am actually pretty amped about Fast and Furious. The original was one of the more entertaining movies I've ever seen in the theater and I've never had such an urge to drive a car after it let out. I swear everyone who saw that movie sprinted to their cars in the parking lot and peeled out. My clunky, 20 year old 528e with 200K on it suddenly became a Testarossa. :wallbash: :wallbash:

But I digress...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what an awesome story...i bet some UB grad could contact the school for a copy of that tape...what a treasure that would be to see....

Someone somewhere has gotta have a tape of it. He was cool as all hell, same haircut except totally white, and very lucid (more like Levy than Ralph lol). He gave a brief talk, then they showed a couple shorts (Slippery Silks was the 1st one, then I think part of one was dubbed in another language.. showing world-wide appeal), and then he took questions-and-answers written down by the audience. Best one was from this one guy who said it would be a great honor if Moe would pie him... the guy came up, Moe took a look & said you could get hurt with that, in the movies, we didn't use real pies. The guy said he didn't care, do it! so Moe just plowed him & he went flying off the stage! I also remember him choking up when someone asked him how Curly died... pretty touching. I think he was blown away by all the love for him & the Stooges in the room, people were just going crazy!

:censored:

Probably not the reply you are looking for (and I don't mean to hijack the mighty stooges), but I am actually pretty amped about Fast and Furious. The original was one of the more entertaining movies I've ever seen in the theater and I've never had such an urge to drive a car after it let out. I swear everyone who saw that movie sprinted to their cars in the parking lot and peeled out. My clunky, 20 year old 528e with 200K on it suddenly became a Testarossa. :wallbash: :wallbash:

But I digress...

Did you like the sequels?