J.P. Lossman to new UFL ? What do you think

is that when they hire clipboard carriers? thanks for the info.

Yes, when a few QBs hit the IR, that's when the guys without jobs get NFL jobs, as backups. I'm shocked a guy who posts as if he thinks he is an expert doesn't already know that.

Also, had you paid attention, and watched games and such, you would also know that some of these guys actually get into games, from time-to-time.

You let me know if you're interested, and I can direct you to some introductory football sites. I know lot of women find them very useful, as a way to start enjoying the NFL with their male friends.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, when a few QBs hit the IR, that's when the guys without jobs get NFL jobs, as backups. I'm shocked a guy who posts as if he thinks he is an expert doesn't already know that.

Also, had you paid attention, and watched games and such, you would also know that some of these guys actually get into games, from time-to-time.

You let me know if you're interested, and I can direct you to some introductory football sites. I know lot of women find them very useful, as a way to start enjoying the NFL with their male friends.

pretty sure it's past mousetrap/saburzfan's bed time, deano :censored:

By that logic, no team wanted/wants Garcia either.

I'm guessing both get calls before the start of the season.

Either way, making such a stupid gloating statement in MARCH, suggests you have some agenda here.

How do you learn to say what you replied, and without calling the original poster a jack.....?

See, this is why people can't stand the Losman fans. Trust me, I was as big of a JP fan as there was. But after 2007 and 2008, it became really clear that he is a borderline backup and definitely not a NFL quality starter. So please stop with the excuses. If Edwards looks as bad as JP did the past years this year, I want a new QB. No excuses.

"No Excuses" REALLY? I remember a NUMBER of EXCUSES for Trent last season. Everything from other players (the O-Line, Running Back, Wide Receivers) to the Coaches, to the Weather, to it's his 1st year starting. DON'T try to tell us Trent's fans have not made EXCUSES for HIS terrible play.

please... save it for your retarded minions.

REALLY??? :nana:

sounds like YOU could use a refresher. :thumbsup:

2 questions -

1) Why'd you stop using 'Poland' or any of your other screen names?

2) How long did your mommy & daddy ground you this time?

2 answers-

1) i don't have any other screen name so i take it that you have other issues with other people.

2) save the mommy and daddy joke for your diaper wearing buddies at daycare. :thumbsup:

"No Excuses" REALLY? I remember a NUMBER of EXCUSES for Trent last season. Everything from other players (the O-Line, Running Back, Wide Receivers) to the Coaches, to the Weather, to it's his 1st year starting. DON'T try to tell us Trent's fans have not made EXCUSES for HIS terrible play.

Please stop. We all know you are the leader of the Losman fan club, but you're getting into Single White Female territory. Here's the major difference: Trent was in his 2nd year while JP was finishing his 5th. Huge difference. Trust me, I made excuses for Losman after his 2nd year and even his 3rd. After that though, I was done. Just like I will be if Edwards sucks as bad as JP did in 2007 & 2008.

Also, Losman never had a 5 game stretch like TE did to start the season in his career. That's the big difference. Again, Edwards still has a ways to go but he is light years ahead of Losman at similiar points in their careers.

And with that, I will never speak on this matter again. :thumbsup: