Edwards seeks input from Drew Brees

Fingon

Last offseason Trent Edwards added 12 pounds of muscle to his upper body and he was convinced it helped him sustain the beating that comes with being an NFL quarterback. In preparing for 2009 Edwards has plans to do additional work on his body with the hope of getting input from a NFL Pro Bowl signal caller.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...dd-6da176c56dcf

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cutler should give Trent this piece of advice, "Screw with Cutler's head, whenever you can. It works for me."

BTW, when I posted this, i was thinking Rivers, and not Brees. Therefore the joke I was making doesn't work, and isn't funny.

Woe is me.

I give the kid some credit. When I first broke into the industry, I sought advice from a couple veterans who I admired that I thought would help me last- namely The Undertaker and Bret Hart, to name a few. But I'll tell ya what, the kid does a lot of talking, tries to make us feel all warm and fuzzy in the offseason, like this next season's gonna be different. It's time to perform on the field. I've run into plenty of guys who know how to talk all day long, but then they get in the ring with Stone Cold and all that talkin aint gonna save em. Time to put up. And that's all I got to say about that.

Hopefully he can throw for 5,000 yards too! :thumbsup:

eh, while 5000 yards is a great personal accomplishment and will no doubt put an end to the 'game manager' label that trent edwards has, if he ends up throwing for 5000 yards i'm fairly certain that the buffalo bills' record isn't going to be good.

I give the kid some credit. When I first broke into the industry, I sought advice from a couple veterans who I admired that I thought would help me last- namely The Undertaker and Bret Hart, to name a few. But I'll tell ya what, the kid does a lot of talking, tries to make us feel all warm and fuzzy in the offseason, like this next season's gonna be different. It's time to perform on the field. I've run into plenty of guys who know how to talk all day long, but then they get in the ring with Stone Cold and all that talkin aint gonna save em. Time to put up. And that's all I got to say about that.

WHAT!!!

damn!!

Your Stone Cold!! :thumbsup:

damn!!

Your Stone Cold!! :thumbsup:

You're damn right I'm Stone Cold. Growin up in Texas, my pappy was always a Bills fan, never quite knew why, he just always respected the way they played. Been a fan all my life. Now that I'm retired, have a little extra time, I'm able to follow my favorite team a little closer and I recently found out about this website. Hopin to go to some games this fall and whoop some ass. Got an Uncle in Upsate NY, I know there's some good hunting up that way. Do people at Bills games like to chug beers and whoop ass?

You're damn right I'm Stone Cold. Growin up in Texas, my pappy was always a Bills fan, never quite knew why, he just always respected the way they played. Been a fan all my life. Now that I'm retired, have a little extra time, I'm able to follow my favorite team a little closer and I recently found out about this website. Hopin to go to some games this fall and whoop some ass. Got an Uncle in Upsate NY, I know there's some good hunting up that way. Do people at Bills games like to chug beers and whoop ass?

Cincy, is that you, posting under alternate screen names again?